Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
Mistreating furkids...

joyie

Jan 29, 2005, 6:17 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1007 views)
Shortcut
Mistreating furkids... Can't Post

hihiFrown

i hav a fren who told me she saw somebody beat his furkid hardly and sometimes even uses a stick! MadMadMad i'm not sure myself wad to do about it... do we make a complain? if yes who should we contact? MPPJ? izzit okie to just call them up without noticing the owner...?

thx a lot~

SmileSmileSmile
joyie@tomFrown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2005, 6:40 PM

Post #2 of 5 (990 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joyie] Mistreating furkids... [In reply to] Can't Post

MPPJ will not do anything coz they are not responsible for cruelty cases. Your friend should actually call up SPCA, better if he can provide a picture. Tell your friend to have a camera on standby and when she sees the beating of the dog again, take a photo as evidence.

First, go up to the owner and ask them why they beat the dog. If they give some stupid reason like dog notty lah or bad, tell them do not do again or SPCA might come. After this advice and the person still do again, call up SPCA.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

joyie

Jan 30, 2005, 6:25 AM

Post #3 of 5 (983 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Mistreating furkids... [In reply to] Can't Post

hihiFrown

thx a lot~ i'll tell her that... but dunno she dare to go up and talk to the person o not! Frown

SmileSmileSmile
joyie@tomFrown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 7:31 AM

Post #4 of 5 (969 views)
Shortcut

Oh, no problem. If your friend doesn't dare, try writing a note and put in the letter box. If the owner cares enough, he would take note of what your friend has written and do better. If not, then maybe go talk to that guy lah. Try things slowly. If the dog shys, yelps or crouches down with tail in between it's legs when the owner's about to beat the dog, it is cruelty case lah.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 29, 2005, 2:07 AM

Post #5 of 5 (888 views)
Shortcut

If the dog yep yep and whine whine then u shud talk to the owner that the action he did was rong except when the dog is bad or naughty then u dun have to. I only saw a owner hit the rottweiler wif the newspaper.. But the dog didnt yep..

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my