Home: Behavioral Problems: Aggresive Dogs and Puppies:
Odie eats like PIG!

-iOiO-
Novice

Jan 28, 2005, 7:19 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1203 views)
Shortcut
Odie eats like PIG! Can't Post

Odie... 4 weeks old.. eat like PIG... at first when i brought him back i feed him milk.. but he cried every 2 hrs.. ask for more milk.. coz he is hungry den after that i think its time to feed him dog food... he eats more than my older dog garbby (4months old) summary : he eat a lot a lot... or else he will cry cry cry... is it normal?

-Garbby- , -Garfield- and -Odie- says hie! Frown

Chiayi
Novice

Jan 31, 2005, 6:25 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1178 views)
Shortcut
Re: [-iOiO-] Odie eats like PIG! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi thereWink,

I don't think u should feed Odie that much, my John (10 weeks old) likes to eat a lot too but I think if you just give in to Odie everytime he cries and feed him, he will become fat. Have u dewormed Odie yet? Better check with a vet though, if already dewormed I would encourage you not to feed him so much cos he's far too young. Have a time schedule for feeding odie and it's not cute that a puppy eats like a pig cos he will become a fat puppy and that will bring a lot of health problems especially to Odie's bones cos he is in the process of growing up and being overweight can create a lot of burden on the joints and bones and cause a lot of health problems for him.

Cheers!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my