Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
URGENT!!! Volunteers needed at PAWS!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 11, 2005, 5:34 AM

Post #51 of 56 (922 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eevon881001] URGENT!!! Volunteers needed at PAWS!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

happy new year to you also.... have a prosperous year ahead, and good health too.

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Feb 15, 2005, 6:53 AM

Post #52 of 56 (882 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eevon881001] URGENT!!! Volunteers needed at PAWS!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

HI Eevon

Kong Xi Kong Xi .... LaughLaughLaugh

today i called Paws - Dr Maha said it is okay for your group to come this Saturday(19th) . Please check on your side if this is okay and preferabaly starts in the morning so perhaps be there by 9.30am sharp.

I hv told him that to expect about 35 people and I hope he got all the "work and tasks "line up for you all.Cool

I would have to leave by at least 3.00pm as I hv dinner invitation.Wink

Eevon, please be informed that Paws would not hold any responsibility during your volunteer trip so please let all your student friends and their parents know about this. I am helping because you guys wants to be there to help out so I am sort of arranging and hoping to be there to assist in any way you all need.

Can i have your contact or I think I have given you my contact so you can call me to confirm.

Looking forward to meet you .

P/s: hello all sprv members, can we arrange to be there to help these good kind hearted ppl.

Pipimom - sprv

Our rescued strays become new owner's treasure.

eevon881001
Novice

Feb 16, 2005, 12:40 AM

Post #53 of 56 (873 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PIPIMOM] URGENT!!! Volunteers needed at PAWS!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Pipimom, GONG XI FA CAI!!! That is WONDERFUL!!! I thought the sprv members are having a meeting with the SPCA on that day itself? Oh my! Are you sure you can help us? Wait... I thought we're suppose to help the animals? OH! Wonderful wonderful!!! I thank you so much!!! I've been so busy these days... i havent check my mails for a few days already. Sorry, so sorry!!! I wont want to bother you or disturb you guys... I'm so glad that you helped me so much!!! I dont know what to say... I told the ppl who's going to be divided into 4 groups. There will be 36 ppl going, a teacher and a lion going. I thank you once again! And sure! The responsibility is not with the paws or sprv, we have the parents signatures to state that it is not the paws responsibility if anything happens. So that's nothing to worry about it! thanks once again for your time and planning!!! Yours truly, Ee Von.

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Feb 17, 2005, 3:10 AM

Post #54 of 56 (846 views)
Shortcut

EEVON... there is no meeting for us.

Would you contact me at 019-388 5119.

I wd like to talk to you and arrange to be there too at paws.

Tkns.

Pipimom

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Feb 21, 2005, 9:28 AM

Post #55 of 56 (751 views)
Shortcut

Eevon Hi

Great day: 19th Feb sat

Hope you and your 33 friends had a good day at Paws. It is so heartwarming to see young people like you all have a heart for the dogs and cats. I can see some of them so glad and happy to do something or simple things for the pups like laying newspapers, carrying them of which the pups felt loved and the loving hands that carried them.

Hope this love will continue even to other pups not just at paws. Also pse promote and help to find adopters for our sprv pups. U can read all at the adoption and rescue thread.

It was nice meeting you and u know what, you made a good leader! I can see that in you. Keep it up.

eevon881001
Novice

Feb 21, 2005, 11:02 PM

Post #56 of 56 (735 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PIPIMOM] URGENT!!! Volunteers needed at PAWS!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Pipimom, Thank you so much!!! Hope we didn't do anything bad or wrong to the PAWS. If we did, we apologized. You lend us a hand and help to advise us what to do, or not we dould be just standing there, waiting for the time to pass, not knowing what to do. My friend who got bitten is fine and well. Yes, we will help to promote and ask ppl to adopt puppies for sprv, spca and paws. I heard that the Interact Club of my school is also going to PAWS this weekend. But I'm not sure. But, we hope to help out some other time in the future! & thanks for the support!!! Have a wonderful new year and may happiness fill each minute, each second of your life! Yours sincerely, Ee Von.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my