Is this a Lab puppy?
Attachments: Blackie.JPG (78.0 KB)

boon
Doggyman

Jan 27, 2005, 6:33 PM

Post #2 of 35 (3172 views)
Shortcut
Re: [npk] Anyone know if this a Labrador?? [In reply to] Can't Post

side view of this dog pls ? from the pic looks like it....

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Virgil Ang
Enthusiast

Jan 28, 2005, 5:07 AM

Post #3 of 35 (3146 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Is this a Lab puppy?

Hello its a mixed breed. probably with Mongrel.....head shape and eyes near to labrador but the four legs not.

its is similar to the dog owned by one forumer. The dog's name princess. please view photo .
Attachments: winnie%20%26%20Princess1.JPG (76.0 KB)

npk
Dog Kichi

Jan 28, 2005, 6:12 AM

Post #4 of 35 (3137 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Virgil Ang] Anyone know if this a Labrador?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi.

Do you have any photos showing Labs(puppy) legs?

You may be right that she is a mixed. She and her sister were abandoned in Bangsar.

NPK

Virgil Ang
Enthusiast

Jan 28, 2005, 7:08 AM

Post #5 of 35 (3134 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi.

You may be right that she is a mixed. She and her sister were abandoned in Bangsar.

NPK

No. I dont have a photo .your is not a puppy anymore. Its a full grown dog. please compare your with the one in the picture, you will see they are both the same breed (mixed breed) except that princess is stronger and healthier.

I am sure yours is not a Lab. It is a mixed breed anyway.

I have a Lab, please view photo.

npk
Dog Kichi

Jan 28, 2005, 7:48 AM

Post #6 of 35 (3124 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

1. No photos

2. How do you define puppy versus full grown dog? I heard many different definations.

TQ

NPK

boon
Doggyman

Jan 28, 2005, 10:08 PM

Post #7 of 35 (3106 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To
Hi.

NPK

No. I dont have a photo .your is not a puppy anymore. Its a full grown dog. please compare your with the one in the picture, you will see they are both the same breed (mixed breed) except that princess is stronger and healthier.

u r right...MR Know It All......

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Virgil Ang
Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2005, 2:47 AM

Post #8 of 35 (3089 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi,

1. No photos

2. How do you define puppy versus full grown dog? I heard many different definations.

TQ

NPK

Sorry, now see it..That is Labrador. K ?

You can judge (guess) their age from the Teeth. Face , Body and leg(the nail may tell little about their age as well) This is how I look at the dog's age.

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Jan 30, 2005, 5:47 PM

Post #9 of 35 (3056 views)
Shortcut

hei.. just asking u from port dickson?

Sherlok

Feb 3, 2005, 1:13 AM

Post #10 of 35 (3040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Anyone know if this a Labrador?? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To
Hi.

NPK

u r right...MR Know It All......

Wah eee. people tell you and show you how to differenciate a dog, in the end, you show this sign to people, that mean you are not happy to the answer then why you ask in the first place. thats not friendly. I give you one also

boon
Doggyman

Feb 3, 2005, 2:19 AM

Post #11 of 35 (3034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sherlok] Anyone know if this a Labrador?? [In reply to] Can't Post

open ur eye and read it again....

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 3, 2005, 9:58 AM

Post #12 of 35 (3015 views)
Shortcut

WAKAKAKKA~Good job man~Give you double~

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 3, 2005, 10:03 AM

Post #13 of 35 (3014 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi.

NPK

KEKEKE~i have some lab pic there's show a whole body maybe look carefully you will see thier legs~
Attachments: 1122339.jpg (14.6 KB)

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 3, 2005, 10:05 AM

Post #14 of 35 (3012 views)
Shortcut

1more~or you can have a look on my image too....it's lab also yaWink

(This post was edited by samuelsam on Feb 3, 2005, 10:07 AM)
Attachments: 222684.jpg (20.2 KB)

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 3, 2005, 10:48 PM

Post #15 of 35 (2990 views)
Shortcut

Hi NPK,

I would not totally rule out the possibility that this dog is a black labrador, as the facial features closely resembles with a pure bred black lab.

its coat also seem rather short and densed from the photo, also another characteristic of a pure black lab.

you should also check if she carries an otter tail.

as for the body, it would be better if there is a side view of the dog. though the dog seem small boned compared to black labs we usually see, it could also be due to poor breeding. we would never know.

i disagree with virgil that the dog is the same with princess. aside of both of them being black and being females, i do not see any other resemblence of both dogs. princess's coat is seemingly shorter and different from the puppy's. the clear part that we can see she's a mixed breed is at her head, as she has a seemingly longer muzzle and a different eye expression from the puppy. in this case, the puppy's head and facial features truly looks like a black lab's (to me).

also as you might noticed, i referred your dog as a puppy as i do believe she still will grow. she looks like a 5-8months puppy to me from that pic. as virgil mentioned you can predict the age of the dog's by checking the teeth. perhaps ask the vet to give you a hand on this :)

are u keeping her? if yes then i applaud you for giving this abandoned girl a home. what happened to her sister?

attached some photo of pet black labrador for your viewing (hence they will not be as big boned as show dogs)
Attachments: DSCN5649_JPG.jpg (57.0 KB)

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 3, 2005, 10:52 PM

Post #16 of 35 (2986 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Anyone know if this a Labrador?? [In reply to] Can't Post

more.

(This post was edited by hunter on Feb 3, 2005, 10:56 PM)
Attachments: 3.jpg (28.4 KB)

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 3, 2005, 10:54 PM

Post #17 of 35 (2983 views)
Shortcut

more.
Attachments: 2.jpg (26.7 KB)

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 3, 2005, 10:58 PM

Post #18 of 35 (2977 views)
Shortcut

more.
Attachments: 4.jpg (50.3 KB)

Sherlok

Feb 4, 2005, 12:39 AM

Post #19 of 35 (2968 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi NPK,

I would not totally rule out the possibility that this dog is a black labrador, as the facial features closely resembles with a pure bred black lab.

its coat also seem rather short and densed from the photo, also another characteristic of a pure black lab.

you should also check if she carries an otter tail.

as for the body, it would be better if there is a side view of the dog. though the dog seem small boned compared to black labs we usually see, it could also be due to poor breeding. we would never know.

i disagree with virgil that the dog is the same with princess. aside of both of them being black and being females, i do not see any other resemblence of both dogs. princess's coat is seemingly shorter and different from the puppy's. the clear part that we can see she's a mixed breed is at her head, as she has a seemingly longer muzzle and a different eye expression from the puppy. in this case, the puppy's head and facial features truly looks like a black lab's (to me).

also as you might noticed, i referred your dog as a puppy as i do believe she still will grow. she looks like a 5-8months puppy to me from that pic. as virgil mentioned you can predict the age of the dog's by checking the teeth. perhaps ask the vet to give you a hand on this :)

are u keeping her? if yes then i applaud you for giving this abandoned girl a home. what happened to her sister?

attached some photo of pet black labrador for your viewing (hence they will not be as big boned as show dogs)

Wah, a professional post ! viewing photo posted by npk. and your picture, I would say its difference, Virgil was right saying it was a mixed breed. You were right saying it has the look and feature of a Lab. I said the dog is not a pure bred Lab.leg is very thin and not the shape of a Lab though, nose, ear and hair looks alike a Lab , wonder about the otter tail, if exist, npk should be happy that it is a mixed Lab with other breed. At the least, Lab's blood in it, so not a chap pa lang....

npk dont have to feel sad whether pure or mixed, its a dog but dunt take it so serious about pure or mixed. I like hunter description about the breed, wah, really a dog trainer (professional) must learn from you.

Puppy ? I thought puppy meant for those newly born dog ? Wah, big big size already still a puppy ? How come ?

Samuel also gila .posted picture like that what for, can not see clearly, better keep it. you also keh po, if you want to post picture, do it like Hunter better and more professional. go learn from hunter. I will also learn from him, we learn togather OK ?

Black dog, good, very unique and hard to find all black colour dog. some people dislike black but many prefer all black because the black dog can scare away Hantu .All White dog will invite Hantu.

If what hunter said it is a close to pure breed Black Lab why they abandoned the dog ? what a waste !

Sherlok

Feb 4, 2005, 12:44 AM

Post #20 of 35 (2963 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

Wah ee. my eyes very small and lenghty, I look like Japanese doll . can not open too big, will get tired fast. but I saw the , the thumb up side down meant no good ! and you post it ? Right ? though, you have mentioned mr. right..blablabla. but still looks not happy to the answer.

You old man ? can not learn from young people ?

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 4, 2005, 12:50 AM

Post #21 of 35 (2962 views)
Shortcut

u are right, i wouldn't actually say for sure it's a pure black lab though, but maybe a black lab mixed. the photos are just for reference, to show the resemblence of the puppy with the pure black labs. who knows, there might be black lab blood instilled in this pup, or maybe, she is a black lab after all.

dogs of large breeds are generally considered as puppies until 1 1/2 - 2 years old because of slower physical and mental growth compared to small breeds.

anyway, pure or not pure doesn't matter. would still make a good dog with proper attention and a loving home.

boon
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 1:54 AM

Post #22 of 35 (2952 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

Wah ee. my eyes very small and lenghty, I look like Japanese doll . can not open too big, will get tired fast. but I saw the , the thumb up side down meant no good ! and you post it ? Right ? though, you have mentioned mr. right..blablabla. but still looks not happy to the answer.

You old man ? can not learn from young people ?

what a sunny evening can it be....... yeah i'm old....but still too early to tell others i'm 30

Wish u a happy chinese new year....mr/ms 43468

(This post was edited by boon on Feb 4, 2005, 1:56 AM)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 4:50 AM

Post #23 of 35 (2935 views)
Shortcut

Hello Virgil.

Do you know what happened to Princess? So far, like Bullet and owner also hilang....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

npk
Dog Kichi

Feb 4, 2005, 5:01 AM

Post #24 of 35 (2932 views)
Shortcut

Boon, Sherlock and Samuel,

If you guys have something to fight about, please take it somewhere else. I am sure many will appreciate it.

As for the two Labs(or mixed Labs), they are in good hands. They have been abandoned and tied to a lamp post for 3 days in Bangsar(silky coat and no ticks!!!).

boon
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 4:17 PM

Post #25 of 35 (2909 views)
Shortcut

OK i will take it to front of your house....and make sure ur mum don call police yeah....

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my