Dog License 2005 ready to renew ?

musashi
ALPHA

Jan 26, 2005, 1:36 AM

Post #1 of 13 (5693 views)
Shortcut
Dog License 2005 ready to renew ? Can't Post

Hi All,

Just wondering if any one of you renew your dog license for year 2005 ? Is the license ready for renew ?

DBKL ?

MPPJ ?

Blush I am the man with dog's name

chrisong
Doggyman

Jan 26, 2005, 3:58 AM

Post #2 of 13 (5686 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Dog License 2005 ready to renew ? [In reply to] Can't Post

We need to apply license for our doggie?

I did't apply any license for my Silky cause I think it is not required. Cause I keep them inside my house.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 26, 2005, 5:47 AM

Post #3 of 13 (5679 views)
Shortcut

<--- belum lagi...... FrownFrown going to ASAP ! when they open on the sats...... or else later doggie kena then die lor...

cheers,
minglmy

BomBom
Enthusiast

Jan 26, 2005, 6:23 AM

Post #4 of 13 (5675 views)
Shortcut

Hi Rocky,

Yes, you can renew Lesen Anjing 2005 (MPPJ) already. I got mine last Wednesday. I thought t better to get a Lesen for Duchess since I do take her out a fair bit.
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 27, 2005, 10:24 PM

Post #5 of 13 (5651 views)
Shortcut

Yes... renew already but ah, all this for show also lah... so far nobody come to check our dog license or even bird license also... but I dunno about other places lah, my place in Setapak not strict, my are suppose can only register 2 dogs but I register 4 dogs hahahah...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Jan 28, 2005, 10:22 AM

Post #6 of 13 (5643 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Dog License 2005 ready to renew ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe daisy also just got he license...cheh nothing special punLaugh

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

joyie

Jan 29, 2005, 5:53 AM

Post #7 of 13 (5630 views)
Shortcut

hiFrown

i dun apply license for my silky either... coz me stayin in condo... do u think they'll come check?

TongueShockedCrazy
joyie@tomFrown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2005, 5:24 PM

Post #8 of 13 (5623 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joyie] Dog License 2005 ready to renew ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, it depends where you stay actually. I guess no one will check in a condo. My friend who lives in Ampang does not apply dog license and her terrier has been living there for 4 years now. My are, no one comes to check but we get the license just in case coz my area malay area.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

musashi
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2005, 8:56 PM

Post #9 of 13 (5619 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joyie] Dog License 2005 ready to renew ? [In reply to] Can't Post

No one will coem to your condo and check unless somebody complaint loh. The license doe not valid in condo also.

But it's better to wear a License when you bring your dog out to jalan jalan.some times those DBKL or MPPJ try to rasuah then cannto disturb you mah !

joyie

Jan 30, 2005, 6:35 AM

Post #10 of 13 (5606 views)
Shortcut

hiFrown

oo0ooooo icic~~ so i dun need to go make i guess! so far i think no malay neighbours! only lots of malay guards la... =.="

CrazyLaughCrazy
joyie@tomFrown

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jan 31, 2005, 7:58 PM

Post #11 of 13 (5582 views)
Shortcut

will i been `tahan' if i tak my furkid travell `balik kampung' or on car ride on KL ??? my area is under kajang, hulu langat la !!!! May I know the procedure on applying ???

musashi
ALPHA

Feb 1, 2005, 6:09 AM

Post #12 of 13 (5576 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] Dog License 2005 ready to renew ? [In reply to] Can't Post

No idea leh ! So far I have been traveling with my dog for 8 years and nver been stop by Police ( touch wood lah ! ) Police have no authority to tahan our dog and I don't see any law said dog is not allow in the car ! And I don't think they wants to touch you dogs too ! So no need to worry to much when you are travelling.

My dog is always sitting next to me whil I am driving....

Your dog should always have a license on the neck when you bring him out to walk,otherwise the MPPJ or DBKL have the right to summon you.

Hulu Langat have is under have any authority office to buy dog license ? I am not so familiar leh ! I only know MPPJ.MPSJ.DBKL,MPSA or MPAJ,other than MPSA & MPSA,other place is very easy,just fill a form,pay RM10 ~RM15,then you will get a license plate ! Good Luck !

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 6:18 AM

Post #13 of 13 (5573 views)
Shortcut

Ooh ! very clean ! thanks a lot !!!! I'll check on it !

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my