Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
peeing and pooing at wee hour

markgoh
New User

Jan 24, 2005, 7:31 PM

Post #1 of 5 (908 views)
Shortcut
peeing and pooing at wee hour Can't Post

hi, any member know how to solve my problem?

Problem: my dog, Gorden, is 4 month +, and he always bark on wee hour because he wanted to come out from the cage and make his business, and i have to get up at 4am to release him. one good thing is he will not pee and poo inside the cage, but the negative site is i have to get up at wee hour to release him. so can anyone know the method to solve my problem??

chrisong
Doggyman

Jan 24, 2005, 8:48 PM

Post #2 of 5 (905 views)
Shortcut
Re: [markgoh] peeing and pooing at wee hour [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Your GR still is puppy that why he still can't hold his pee & poo. You still need to wake up early to let him go for pee & poo. Wait till he is old maybe around 8 month or a year old he will know how to hold on.

Be patience ya Wink

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 24, 2005, 11:24 PM

Post #3 of 5 (902 views)
Shortcut
Re: [markgoh] peeing and pooing at wee hour [In reply to] Can't Post

hmmm... to make things easier, maybe you would like to teach Gordon to do his business on newspaper/towel, etc..

markgoh
New User

Jan 26, 2005, 9:06 PM

Post #4 of 5 (883 views)
Shortcut
Re: barking inside the cage for freedom. [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks of your advice...... but now, i still face another problem, is i ususally release my Gordon from the cage at the evening around 6-7 pm, and after that, i put him into the cage until the next morning. One thing i very fras is he will bark at the wee hour around 3-4am, and i release him again for him to do his business, after that, i put him inside the cage. however, he bark again so i have to use mazzle to make him silent so that i can continue my sleep. what i want for your advice is Is it i need to let him outside during the nite or keep inside the cage? i love my dog, and i scare my dog will be stolen during the nite...... please help me..... i know dog wants freedom, but i think it is too young for Gordon to be outside ....

Thank You....

chnyuppie
Dog Kichi

Jan 26, 2005, 9:43 PM

Post #5 of 5 (881 views)
Shortcut
Re: [markgoh] barking inside the cage for freedom. [In reply to] Can't Post

If he's barking to be let out to do his business (whichis good), why not feed him earlier than normal? that way he'll pee/poo earlier and not so late at 3 or 4 am?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my