Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Looking for boxer puppy (male)

jason
Enthusiast

Nov 7, 2001, 10:26 AM

Post #1 of 5 (3151 views)
Shortcut
Looking for boxer puppy (male) Can't Post

I'm looking for a male boxer puppy. Please contact me through email if you have and would like to give away or for sale, thanks.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Nov 7, 2001, 9:33 PM

Post #2 of 5 (3145 views)
Shortcut
Re: Looking for boxer puppy (male) [In reply to] Can't Post

i saw one in jalan petaling,
but never get a dog from that petshop
although it may b a bit cheaper then market price. The petshop's condition is terrible
a lot of healthy puppy suffer from skin problems after a few weeks in the pet shop.
it is true, i see it myself, many times.
i went there last week n saw 2 beautiful bullmastiffs suffer from skin problems in their head n body, ( a week ago the coat were still very nice )which exactly the same i saw a month ago which happened 2 a dalmation.
although i m not a vet, but i m sure that this is caused by the petshop poor condition.

jason
Enthusiast

Nov 8, 2001, 12:26 PM

Post #3 of 5 (3143 views)
Shortcut

Thank for your reply.
Usually, I prefer to adopt puppies directly from the breeders. I agree with what you mentioned about the pet shops' conditions. Anyway, I'm trying to get one male boxer around JB.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Nov 14, 2001, 4:58 PM

Post #4 of 5 (3130 views)
Shortcut

I don't think you can get any good boxer in JB. If you don't mind travelling up to Ipoh. You should find a lot of good breeds there but it is not cheap. Most of the good boxer breeder are from Ipoh.

jason
Enthusiast

Nov 14, 2001, 10:49 PM

Post #5 of 5 (3121 views)
Shortcut

If possible, could you please list out some Ipoh's breeders that you know? or let me know their email, tel ...
thanks a lot.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my