Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Puppy that hiccups and burps (???)

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 7, 2002, 8:00 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1157 views)
Shortcut
Puppy that hiccups and burps (???) Can't Post

I seem to notice that my pup hiccups most of the time after having his meal.....and the other day I cud hv sworn I heard him give a small burp Shocked ....is that even possible? anyone ever experience this before? Is it normal?

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 8, 2002, 12:20 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1152 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Puppy that hiccups and burps (???) [In reply to] Can't Post

This one is for free, next one will cost you money.
Agreed or not?
Hiccups are cuased and due to the animal eating either too fast. You should try to prevent it from gulping the food down in one go. Divide the quantity intended into seveal small portions and wait for 30 seconds intervals before giving next portion
Burping is due to air being forced out from stomach and there is no need for alarm; not normal for dogs,but when overfed, it could happen.
Brown Bull says FOC this time. Next one will be 2sens per letter.

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 8, 2002, 1:35 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1148 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Puppy that hiccups and burps (???) [In reply to] Can't Post

I didn't know dogs cud burp...thought only humans do that lol....ok I'll try the interval feeding method

haiyah come to Penang lor and i treat u to Penang hawker food...char koay teow, laksa, blah blah blah yum yum yum

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 8, 2002, 1:43 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Puppy that hiccups and burps (???) [In reply to] Can't Post

Its a deal. Penang dog show I sure will be there then you treat me to laksa with plenty this prawn paste.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my