Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
dog friendly hotels in langkawi!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Esther6281
ALPHA

Feb 16, 2005, 9:16 PM

Post #26 of 40 (4837 views)
Shortcut
Re: [samuelsam] [PupLover] dog friendly hotels in langkawi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Cannot. U owe us! Hahahahaha!

Anyway, please read the dedication to Graeme, Annie and Teebo's loss in 'Goss Fest'

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

Frown BB Photo Album <<-->> Puppy Love ~ BB Photo Compilation Frown

Frown BB Dedication <<-->> Doggone It! BB @ Dogster! ~ BB Blogs 2!! Frown

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 16, 2005, 10:34 PM

Post #27 of 40 (4830 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] [PupLover] dog friendly hotels in langkawi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

pelanja you eat roti canai also call pelanja meh

ya...i saw that just now...don't know what should i say....ai...Frown

Esther6281
ALPHA

Feb 17, 2005, 9:27 PM

Post #28 of 40 (4812 views)
Shortcut
Re: [samuelsam] [PupLover] dog friendly hotels in langkawi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yaaa... Very upsetting to know something so terrible happened to someone we (kinda) know, hor?? Frown Frown

Roti canai?? Dun like. Make me fat fat... Hahahahaha! I not yet marry, must stay pretty to "kau leng chai". Hahahahaha!

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 17, 2005, 9:32 PM

Post #29 of 40 (4810 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] [PupLover] dog friendly hotels in langkawi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Em...just think it in others way, then will be better loh

Aiyo~just a few piece of roti canai only, fat also can not fat until go to sumo competition lah

Esther6281
ALPHA

Feb 18, 2005, 8:45 PM

Post #30 of 40 (4803 views)
Shortcut

Dun wan. I on diet. Hahahahaha! I want coffee bean. dun be kiamsap lah. use angpow money. ahahahahah!

Love, BB's Mommy

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 18, 2005, 10:23 PM

Post #31 of 40 (4796 views)
Shortcut

aiyo~i buy 100gm coffee bean to you, then you cook yourself lah

pamphang
Novice

Apr 9, 2005, 9:23 PM

Post #32 of 40 (4745 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelsey] [PupLover] dog friendly hotels in langkawi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi kelsey,

just wondering, i WAS actually planning to take my dog to langkawi, but was a bit deterred by the ferry ride. they said the dog had to be in a carrier... which is quite costly. but did they say a crate (i'm assuming a cage) is ok?

if a cage is ok then it's a lot more economical for me to get that.

thanks in advance.

pam

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Apr 9, 2005, 9:53 PM

Post #33 of 40 (4742 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pamphang] [PupLover] dog friendly hotels in langkawi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey pam,

i believe a forum member here named "Rakan" is bringing his dog to langkawi. so maybe he can shed some light after its all done. the rule with the ferry ride is the dog has to have a proper carrier and will be placed at the cargo area. i am not very sure how the "cargo area" looks like. i stressed to the officer i want a well ventilated area.

anyways i wanted to see it for myself before bringing the dogs. you can get away with small dogs though. just have your dog in a bag and tell him/her to stay quiet, it should be all good.

chaelian
Dog Kichi

Apr 24, 2005, 5:06 AM

Post #34 of 40 (4705 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelsey] [PupLover] dog friendly hotels in langkawi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Anyone know if Air Asia or Malaysia Airlines will take dogs in cargo for flight to Langkawi? I assume they do since this is quite common for international flights. Don't fancy the drive all the way up to Kedah!

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Apr 25, 2005, 5:10 PM

Post #35 of 40 (4690 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chaelian] [PupLover] dog friendly hotels in langkawi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Air Asia dont fly live animals. malaysia airlines do, u can check with them

chaelian
Dog Kichi

Oct 30, 2005, 6:56 PM

Post #36 of 40 (4593 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelsey] dog friendly hotels in langkawi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Also check out Zackry's Guest House http://www.langkawinetworks.com/Zackry.htm. They have 4 dogs of their own.

kulukulu
Novice

Oct 31, 2005, 7:38 AM

Post #37 of 40 (4582 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelsey] dog friendly hotels in langkawi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi....happy 2 hear tat so many places tat welcome our fur kids.....bt if go 2 langkawi thn v oni can stay in resort?cn't go other places lor?

flowerremi
Novice

Nov 21, 2008, 11:37 PM

Post #38 of 40 (4155 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kulukulu] dog friendly hotels in langkawi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!!! I wonder if anyone had visited Langkawi with their furkid since the last posting for this topic was in 2005? Please share information if you have as I am thinking about bringing my kid to Langkawi.

Many thanks!!!

Peekaboo
Novice

Nov 22, 2008, 12:19 AM

Post #39 of 40 (4151 views)
Shortcut

HI....SAW U POST AND JUST WANT TO SAY SOMETHING ON PET TRAVEL. IF U WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BRING UR DOG ANYWHERE...U CAN CALL MALAYSIA VET AS THEY REALLY GIVE GOOD INFORMATION....JUST CALL 103 AND ASK FOR VET DEPARTMENT. THEY HAVE ALL THE DETAIL ON ANIMAL TRAVEL ANYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD.

LAST MONTH I CALL THEM AS WANTING TO BRING MY PEK HOME TO SARAWAK WITH ME ON CHINESE NEW YEAR INSTEAD OF PUTTING HIM ON BOARDING. BUT UNLUCKILY, SARAWAK HAVE A VERY STRICT ANIMAL CUSTOM ENTRY. U HAVE TO PUT 6 MONTH QUARANTINE IN SARAWAK, CANNOT PUT QUARANTINE IN KL INSTEAD. SO I HAVE TO GIVE OUT AND PREPARE FOR BOARDING.Pirate BUT I FOUND OUT THAT WEST MALAYSIA HAVE A VERY LOVABLE ANIMAL CUSTOM ENTRY. u DON'T NEED TO QUARANTINE UR ANIMAL TO ENTER WEST MALAYSIA HERE....SO NICE OH! SO, I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHER PLACE THAT ARE THE SAME AS MALAYSIA. AFTER ALL,..EXPERIENCE MAKE BY FRIEND LONG TIME AGO MAY HAVE CHANGE. PEOPLE NOWADAY TRAVEL MUCH MORE THAT A DECADE OR 5 YEARS AGO.

onimuzura
Novice

Dec 9, 2008, 3:22 AM

Post #40 of 40 (3989 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Peekaboo] [PupLover] dog friendly hotels in langkawi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Zzzz check on MAS, within Malaysia NO Quarantine? www.maskargo.com/animalhotel/content.php?s=services&p=import HOWEVER the site is on MAS kargo! Check with MAS on CHECKING-IN your furkid as EXCESS BAGGAGE, RM25 /kg (TBA). = Your boarding with your furkid on the same flight in a presurized and regulated tempreature compartment :)

Try this site: www.seatguru.com/airlines/Malaysia_Airlines/pets.php

(This post was edited by onimuzura on Dec 9, 2008, 3:27 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my