Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi allll!!!! Lovers of furkids, come on over!

~edvyn~
Novice

Jan 20, 2005, 7:58 PM

Post #1 of 16 (1554 views)
Shortcut
Hi allll!!!! Lovers of furkids, come on over! Can't Post

Hi all!!!! I got a Shih Tzu. A real small Shih Tzu aged err... 3 years old (I think). Some friends of mine brought their Shih Tzu over saying that they got such a small Shih Tzu. When they compare to Ruby (my Shih Tzu), guess what's the difference?! 30 - 40% smaller than theirs! Oh wow!

Hey guys and gals! Any one organising a Shih Tzu get together or what? Keep in updated! I'm much freer now. I'm a full time professional photographer, a printer and also having a call savings business.

Adios! Cool
=====================================
Edvyn Goh
Photographer & Art Director (and a dog + fish lover)
EDVYN PHOTOGRAPHER SERVICES
Mobile: +6 012 373 3652

~edvyn~
Novice

Jan 20, 2005, 7:59 PM

Post #2 of 16 (1551 views)
Shortcut
Re: [~edvyn~] Hi allll!!!! Lovers of furkids, come on over! [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh yesss... I'm also here looking for my long lost friend - Fiona from USJ Subang Jaya who owns 3 Cockers (and... a cat... I think!)

Fionaaaaa.... if you see this message, SMS me!
Edvyn Goh

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 20, 2005, 8:03 PM

Post #3 of 16 (1546 views)
Shortcut
Re: [~edvyn~] Hi allll!!!! Lovers of furkids, come on over! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there

welcome to the forum.. me also got a puppy shih tzu...

the Utility Group is for shih tzu fans to gather around... at: www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=33;

fiona that owns 3 cocker spaniel and some cats, are VICFION in this forum...

~edvyn~
Novice

Jan 20, 2005, 8:17 PM

Post #4 of 16 (1541 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Hi allll!!!! Lovers of furkids, come on over! [In reply to] Can't Post

wah lauuuuu.... this is fast! I know Fion is pretty popular here. Haha...

Thanks! It has been a while since I'm here in this forum. Was pretty busy all ta time with work. Oh yes, watcha do? I mean, r u working now?
Edvyn Goh

HOOVERBELL
Enthusiast

Jan 20, 2005, 8:38 PM

Post #5 of 16 (1538 views)
Shortcut

Hi Edvyn ,

your shih tzu is very cute... hahaha... enjoy yourself here...

hooverbell

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frown^Stuart^Tiger^Abigail^Buddy^Sydney^WangWang^Frown

Frown Hooverbell's Blog Frown

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 20, 2005, 9:20 PM

Post #6 of 16 (1527 views)
Shortcut
Re: [~edvyn~, vicfion] Hi allll!!!! Lovers of furkids, come on over! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Edvyn,

Warm welcome to the forum here !

Ur friend FIONA's username is "VICFION" in this forum. I have let her know u r looking for her Smile

cheers,
minglmy

~edvyn~
Novice

Jan 20, 2005, 9:24 PM

Post #7 of 16 (1520 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Hi allll!!!! Lovers of furkids, come on over! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes please.... let me know ya! I have to catch up with her. Haven't had a good conversation with her for a long long time. Lagipun, I must bring her out for lunch lah... she intro me a customer for my photography job mah. Wah seh! She's good lar, still remember me as a professional photographer.

Oh ya, where u fellas from? Klang Valley?
Edvyn Goh

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 20, 2005, 9:25 PM

Post #8 of 16 (1517 views)
Shortcut

She got good memories Smile

Most of us is from Klang Valley. what abt u ?

cheers,
minglmy

~edvyn~
Novice

Jan 20, 2005, 9:40 PM

Post #9 of 16 (1509 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Hi allll!!!! Lovers of furkids, come on over! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ahh.... I think I gotta put my address oledi. Me from Puchong. Near Fiona's place, not so far lah. Just scared of the jam at the junction to Summit Parade to USJ freaks me out but still, i have to choose the right time to drive ova there lor.

Ah, go check my website ler. U will see wat I do.

~Cheers~
Edvyn Goh

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 20, 2005, 11:17 PM

Post #10 of 16 (1503 views)
Shortcut

Hello...

What a cute shih tzu? How much does your Ruby weigh? My Willy is about 6 kg... he is a 11 year old shih tzu hehhehe...

Hey, a shih tzu get together would be great!!! Anyone care to open their house for us shih tzu owners? I would love to have it at my place but I have 2 big boxers and they don't like other dogs so can't have it... sigh....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 20, 2005, 11:44 PM

Post #11 of 16 (1499 views)
Shortcut

hello edvyn

i am currently studying..

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 20, 2005, 11:55 PM

Post #12 of 16 (1493 views)
Shortcut

Ahh... puchong. Lots of jams there esp the LDP lar. will check out ur websites later on today... have to work now LOL ! Tongue

cheers,
minglmy

~edvyn~
Novice

Jan 21, 2005, 3:40 AM

Post #13 of 16 (1484 views)
Shortcut

Whoa~* I guess you haven't come to Puchong within the last 2 months. The traffic here is TERRIFIC! An elevated bridge was build and the traffic got diverted and all sorts of stuff! You should come over to Bandar Puchong Jaya or Pusat Bandar Puchong using the LPD highway and check it out yourself. You may get lost but the traffic is as smooth as applying Oil of Olay onto your skin.

Hahaha!!!!
Edvyn Goh

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jan 21, 2005, 5:58 AM

Post #14 of 16 (1480 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

Welcome... hope u have fun here meeting many nice ppl & make new friends too...

Ur Shih Tzu looks very cute... first glance tot was a poodle mix... Laugh... looks like have curly coat & is small like u say...

GONG XI FA CHAI to u & Ruby Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

cordy

Jan 21, 2005, 8:49 AM

Post #15 of 16 (1469 views)
Shortcut

Hi edvyn!

Welcome to puppy.com! I've a shih tzu too. He's 8 yrs old. Really quiet doggie. U could hardly hear anything from him. But due to the influences of my notty MS, occasionally TuTu, my shih tzu becoming more active. Sometimes even try to imitate my MS! Like barking for attention from us.Smile

Cheers!

Cordy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 21, 2005, 7:06 PM

Post #16 of 16 (1463 views)
Shortcut

Are you sure ? the traffic there during peak working hrs wor..... u sure smoothy like applying Oil of Olay or applying XXX to Clay ar ?

Heard that Fion sms u and u guys r planning for yumcha session. U make sure she makan ar.... sometimes that lady doesn't eat as much as she shd since she is eating for 2 now.

cheers,
minglmy

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my