Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
website for Paws?

konfewsed_katie
Novice

Jan 20, 2005, 4:30 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1044 views)
Shortcut
website for Paws? Can't Post

hey people, im sorta new to this section. been reading about the Paws issues. urm, it kinda frightened me off from thinking about volunteering at Paws, coz of all the politics *nervous laugh* i'm glad it's all settled now! :) but most probably i will volunteer at SPCA coz of transportation problems. ;)

anyway, wondering if Paws needs an informative website, like SPCA's? so people can go to that website directly to check the address, working hours, how to get there, what type of volunteering work is needed, who can they speak to if they have inquiries, and also a gallery for latest adoptable cutiepies? (yea just like SPCA's!) i enjoy doing websites, and i absolutely adoreeeeeeeeeeeee animals, so if u guys think Paws needs one, i can volunteer to build and host it for no cost at all. i think there's a few (or more?) designers in the midst of us... anyone who's interested, we can work on this together. i dont have any database/programming expertise, so maybe for the gallery of adoptable pets we could just use fotopages.com or something.

just a suggestion k? i dunno if u guys really need it or not... well if u need it, just lemme know. keep up the good job at Paws! might drop by later today, housemate wants to get a doggie! :D

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 20, 2005, 11:28 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1027 views)
Shortcut
Re: [konfewsed_katie] website for Paws? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello... would you like to join my friends and I doing rescue work? We are called Sunway Pet Rescue Volunteers, please drop by our thread in chit chat corner.... we are thinking of doing a website, we need someone who knows about creating webpages and stuff...currently we have a forum now but just started... come and join us!!!!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Liz Tay
Dog Kichi

Jan 21, 2005, 12:47 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1020 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for the support and goodwill for PAWS! Even if transport is a problem, you can still volunteer at the shelter as an occasional visitor. There is always something to do whether it be walking or bathing dogs, playing or cuddling. Every little bit of love and attention will be enthusiastically returned and appreciated...

Actually PAWS does already have a website, although just now it is quite basic.

www.pawsmalaysia.com

We hope to upgrade and update it to make it more interesting and functional soon, and have someone looking into doing that.

I hope your friend manages to choose a dog. Picking one is easy - it is deciding which to leave behind which is tough...

All the best,

Liz

(This post was edited by Liz Tay on Jan 21, 2005, 12:48 AM)

konfewsed_katie
Novice

Jan 21, 2005, 3:35 AM

Post #4 of 6 (1001 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] website for Paws? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi crazymouse, yea i would love to help with the website! ;) email me at and we'll keep in touch there ok? ok will look into the forum later, right now really pooped out :"> cya!

konfewsed_katie
Novice

Jan 21, 2005, 3:39 AM

Post #5 of 6 (997 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Liz Tay] website for Paws? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey liz, ooops my mistake, i thought Paws didn't have a website coz it didn't turn out on my google search. most probably i wasn't looking hard enough :"> hehehe. sorry about that. well if there's anything u need concerning the the website, do feel free to contact me

didn't get to go to Paws today, had a really really long class. SIGH. but hoping to go tomorrow! :D yea, i wish i could give homes to EVERY single animal!!! :(

hey, cuddling dogs is considered a volunteer job?!?!?!?!? *beams widely* I think i finally found my dream job!!!!! :D:D:D:D

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 21, 2005, 3:42 AM

Post #6 of 6 (996 views)
Shortcut

hello katie

i have sent an email to your yahoo mail for the forum link.. Thanks..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my