Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
haiz...ppl nowadays

cute_doggy7
Dog Kichi

Jan 19, 2005, 7:07 AM

Post #1 of 7 (970 views)
Shortcut
haiz...ppl nowadays Can't Post

i was walking pass by someone's hse in d evening juz now n my snowy stopped in front of her hse coz i tink she smelt a cat near d drain...i was trying 2 pull her away den dis chinese/buddhist old lady come out n scold me thinking i was trying 2 steal something...wat m i spose 2 steal?? a scrap of paint frm d gate?? i wasnt even close 2 it..Mad
i've heard her insulting me n snowy n a stray dog in chinese n hokien everytime we walk pass her n her grandson.

dere was anoder time wen i was walking pass a muslim lady's hse wich was full of cats n she scolded me for walking pass her hse...i was so angry dat i almost shouted at her, "wat type of God u hv ar? Frowndoesnt like dogs n still wan to create dem...mus hv like pigs so much until canot eat pig(no insult to pigs)"

n there was anoder incident wen a bunch of std4-std5 kids around my neighboourhood saw a stray dog mating wif anoder dog..n wen a muslim man ask dem wat d dogs were doin n dey say dey were 'membina' anak....d nxt day wen i walk past dem dey said dat my snowy oso membina anak...lucky it din go beyond my temper or else i could hv shouted,"membina anak, my foot...UPSR sure fail BMFrown...go study lar instead of accusing my dog!!"

wat type of ppl r dese days ar..canot appreciate wat dogs r doing 4 dem...cats..wat dey do?? so far i cant tink of anything but jumping into dustbins n spread all d fish n chicken bones all around..sheesh

dont let ur feelings down juz bcoz some1 hu doesnt appreciate dogs.

remember: dogs r to love
: dogs r d reason to live(to me)
in memory of SNOWY
2003-2005
ENJOY HEAVEN~!!
tho we onli have 10months to be with each other but its the best..
visit my blog. mouseeyuns.blogdrive.com

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 19, 2005, 7:20 AM

Post #2 of 7 (968 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cute_doggy7] haiz...ppl nowadays [In reply to] Can't Post

hello

just being curious.. what was the malay lady reaction after you scolded her?

cute_doggy7
Dog Kichi

Jan 19, 2005, 7:42 AM

Post #3 of 7 (965 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] haiz...ppl nowadays [In reply to] Can't Post

i didnt scold her..i juz wanted to...

i wanted 2 try dat nxt timeTongue

i said dat 2 my maid 1 time wen she din do her work properly...boy..did she get angry n too nife n try 2 kill my snowy...
lucky she aint allow 2 touch her
in memory of SNOWY
2003-2005
ENJOY HEAVEN~!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 19, 2005, 8:21 AM

Post #4 of 7 (962 views)
Shortcut

ic ic...

cute_doggy7
Dog Kichi

Jan 19, 2005, 9:22 AM

Post #5 of 7 (960 views)
Shortcut

Frowncute_doggy7~

ur maid take knifeFrownShockedFrown must report 2 police wooi!

Chen Yang
in memory of SNOWY
2003-2005
ENJOY HEAVEN~!!

konfewsed_katie
Novice

Jan 20, 2005, 5:53 PM

Post #6 of 7 (943 views)
Shortcut

hi there cute_doggy7,

yep, some of the people that u mentioned are mean. ive met people who treat dogs badly too, and they're chinese! the truth is, whatever race or religion, people can be mean and cruel. im sure at some point of our lives, we've said things hurtful and stupid things that we regret later, too. so calm down, there will always be people like that in this world, but no reason for us to act like them too, right? :)

actually, cats are very intelligent and fun animals too. sure, most of them might seem very 'action', but ive seen some pretty amazing cats real life and on animal planet. my friend's cat is toilet trained-- it climbs on the sitting toilet bowl to do its business. i know my dog cant do that! :p hehe. then there's cats who can open doors, and cats who can headbang to rock music. hahahaha. again, my dog cant do that. although my dog can rollover, shake hands, jump thru a hoop... each animal has its own special capablities! some cats i know are very loving to their owners too, and cats can be very cuddly and warm, just like our doggies.

just my thoughts!

cute_doggy7
Dog Kichi

Feb 17, 2005, 2:35 AM

Post #7 of 7 (900 views)
Shortcut

i agree wif u..cats r clever too...
itz juz dat i don realli hv much respect as i do wen i was small since my neighbour's cat came into my hse n stole(mayb even kena eaten) my 6-days old baby rabbit..Frown

i oso heard dat my cousin beat up his beagle until d leg broken wen d dog bite d rabbit--but my cousin oni 6 year old..i don tink he noe

n d old lady i was mentioning earlier..well..i imitated n rolled my eyes at her dat day..she keep on looking at me wen she was walkin..den she omost kena hit by d lamp post..wakakakaFrown

den my neighbour's kid was cursing n showing middle finger 2 me 2 days ago...so i pretend 2 go towards him n let go of Snowy's leash...den he run across d road looking at me (6.30 at dat time so d road sure veli bz)..den omost kena bang by car..

i oso found him hiding under d drainFrown where all d waste go 2 one place(d one wif d veli big hole)...i ask him y he tink my dog so dirty wen he is more dirty coz go 2 d drain...den he answer bk saying my snowy's ass veli blak...i so angry i shouted n throw stones(coz i saw him throwin stones at my neighbour's dog) at him saying' "ur ass blacker lar..not blak enuf 2 compete wif my dog ar..JEALOUS??!?"...den d mum come n scolded him..

heheLaugh
in memory of SNOWY
2003-2005
ENJOY HEAVEN~!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my