Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hello

Dar
Dog Kichi

Mar 7, 2002, 4:09 PM

Post #1 of 10 (2781 views)
Shortcut
Hello Can't Post

I am Dar. We have 2 dogs. One a GSD X Akita he is called Newton and is 3yr old. Very good gurd dog. The other is a pure breed Rottweiler, we call him " IZAC". yes, it's izac. Izac is 13 months and his Sire is Athos Von Schwarz Raubtier , I think those of you who are with the know him.I have visited this site a few times but this is my first time posting in. Hope to make some friends here as I need to learn a lot about rottweilers. Thanks.

DarBlush

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 7, 2002, 4:55 PM

Post #2 of 10 (2775 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dar] Hello [In reply to] Can't Post

A very goot moorening and a big & warm welcom.
I assure you will get all the help you required to learn about dogs and related topics on dogs, especially Rotti -short spelling or nickname for rottweiler-
Ask what you want and we will do our best to help.
BTW, will I be asking too much if you could tell us your full name, civil servant, professional, where are you from -PJ, Shah Alam,Perak or JB.
I have reasons for such as request, because if you are from JB, no point telling you I have a friend staying in PJ and asked you to pay him a visit just to look at his kennel management right? That would be taking the micky out of you won't it?
OK Dar? ThankQ.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 7, 2002, 10:12 PM

Post #3 of 10 (2764 views)
Shortcut

Hello and Greeting Dar,
Will you be participating in any compeitions with your rottweilers?? Smile

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Dar
Dog Kichi

Mar 8, 2002, 9:18 PM

Post #4 of 10 (2752 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] Hello [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Rainbow,

Thanks for your reply. No not just yet. Y? Izac is not very socialized yet. He is obedient I would say. He is listens to us (my wife and me) plays well with my sons does every thing we tell him eg: come, sit stop, No, run up, down..... and so on but when some stranger come near 2 - 3 feet away he backs and is ready to attack but even so I can still get him to stay and sit with the stranger around but he will never take his eyes of them. Other dogs ... well forget it. So he still has to be socialized for shows. Do U own a Rotti too?

Dar Smile

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 8, 2002, 10:53 PM

Post #5 of 10 (2744 views)
Shortcut

Unfortunately Dar, I have not have the privilege of owning a big dog although I am dreaming of it... I did however get to play with a Rotti down the road..he was a sweet guy..

I am very interested in understanding proper socializing as well...because I went through the same problem with a previous dog. But, the bad thing about living in Malaysia is you can't bring the dog out to pretty much any public place ..so how have you socialized him so far or how do you plan to??

¸.·´ ·´¨¨))

Andrew

Mar 9, 2002, 9:27 AM

Post #6 of 10 (2735 views)
Shortcut

Rainbow, I think that is another reason why we should arrange as you say a day of our "Doggie Day" to bring out our dog and let them socialize around & same to the members.Wink.

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 9, 2002, 4:45 PM

Post #7 of 10 (2731 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andrew] Hello [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeap Andrew..that is a VERY GOOD suggestion!!! Smile
I really wonder how my Holli will react to a stranger(judge) touching her next week..because she's not used to it..Unsure

¸.·´ ·´¨¨))

Dar
Dog Kichi

Mar 14, 2002, 3:38 AM

Post #8 of 10 (2711 views)
Shortcut

Hi Rainbow,

I am sending a reply under the behavior fr. see U there.
Dar

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 25, 2002, 5:27 PM

Post #9 of 10 (2690 views)
Shortcut

Hello Dar..Will check your post out..sorry haven't been able to reply lately because of my exams which are thankfully OVER!!!
Smile

¸.·´ ·´¨¨))

Dar
Dog Kichi

Mar 28, 2002, 3:23 AM

Post #10 of 10 (2676 views)
Shortcut

Hi rainbow,

No problem. I was thinking U were busy with the dog show.

dar

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my