My Introduction

Alex
New User

Mar 7, 2002, 8:15 AM

Post #1 of 5 (2210 views)
Shortcut
My Introduction Can't Post

Hello to all of you,
My name is Alex Choong, and I'm a Computer Industry. I would say that puppy.com.my is one of the better forums I have been into.
My family recently owned a Beagle, which unfortunately suffered from distemper and left us.

We and now looking for another Beagle, and would welcome any help and advice in search of a Beagle from a regsitered breeder. Smile. My email is alex128@pd.jaring.my.

Andrew

Mar 7, 2002, 8:43 AM

Post #2 of 5 (2207 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Alex] My Introduction [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Alex,

Nice to hear from you and I've read about the story about your Beagle on one of Derrick's post. It is really a heartbreaking moment to loss someone in a family. Well I mean the dog. I treat my dog as a part of my family.

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 7, 2002, 3:23 PM

Post #3 of 5 (2205 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forum Alex,
I don't know if puppycom is one of the better forum so far you had visited, but certainly it has a wide varieties of information that you could make use of, ranging from puppy itching here and there to training tips.
To the best of my knowledge, there should be at least 5 to 8 reputable breeders showing beagles at the forth coming MIPE/MKA on the 17th March. at The Mines. Why not bring the family and your children to the show, starting at 10.00AM. You will be able to inquire from the breeders if they have puppies available and from there you could make arrangements to visit the breeders' house and inspect the puppies. If you need further information, regarding reliability, quality and price, I am available to provide you the required information.
See you at THE MINES. 10 to 1 your daughter will change her mind and said Daddy I now want a Dalmatian and not a Beagle!!

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 7, 2002, 10:13 PM

Post #4 of 5 (2192 views)
Shortcut

Hi Alex, so glad you joined the forum. Felt sad that your family had lost Crystal to distemper. Although I have never been in a similar situation, I have learnt the difference of getting a doggie from a pet shop and from a respectable breeder hands on.

One sacrifice will ensure that a better life for your future dogs.

Enough said. I've babbled enough. See yeah around.

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 7, 2002, 10:22 PM

Post #5 of 5 (2189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] My Introduction [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Alex, you could come visit me and Holli as well ...perhaps I could persuade her to fall for a dachshund!! LOLSmile

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my