Hello !

plf
Novice

Mar 7, 2002, 5:51 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1404 views)
Shortcut
Hello ! Can't Post

Hi,

I am Mr Phan and is living in Serdang. New to the dog world and is looking for a German Shepherd Dog - puppy.

Drop me a mail at phanlf@hotmail.com if you can help me or willing share with me more details about a dog, especially GSD.

Thanks.
PLF

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 7, 2002, 6:05 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1401 views)
Shortcut
Re: [plf] Hello ! [In reply to] Can't Post

ThankQ Mr.Phan
Welcome to puppycom forum. We shall try our best to see what we can do for you regarding your GSD puppy dog.
If you are free on the 17th March which is a Sunday, why not take the family and visit The Mines Resort where there will be a dog show going on. You will be able to meet up with at least 10 to 15 GSD breeders at the show and you could ask them for telephone numbers and keep track on them. Those breeders at the shows are top class breeders in Malaysia and you can be certain of quality puppies.
If I get a chance to meet up with you, I could perhaps introduce them to you and tell you which are from KL and which are outstation exhibitors.
As for your intended visit to my establishment in Subang Jaya, please check your pvt e-mail for further details.
Regards.

(This post was edited by Derrickok on Mar 7, 2002, 6:29 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my