Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Behavioural Issues - General:
is he normal? coz he eats my socks and brief!!!

ALLIANCE
New User

Jan 13, 2005, 7:05 PM

Post #1 of 3 (855 views)
Shortcut
is he normal? coz he eats my socks and brief!!! Can't Post

how? how? how?

my gsd ate my socks and briefs but the problem is... i have given him

so much food to eat and already made sure that he's full everytime.

secondly, he loves to bite everything in my house causing me to tide him up when

i'm not around. i know he seems a little bit pity but i have no choice... what can i do??

by the way, he's only 4 months old la.

when is the best time to release him from his devil chain?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 14, 2005, 12:25 AM

Post #2 of 3 (841 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALLIANCE] is he normal? coz he eats my socks and brief!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I have a trick that has worked on a few dogs.... try applying some pepper on the socks and whatever he chews... make it into a paste with water and apply it to the stuff. When he chews them, the peppery taste will make him scared so he will not touch it again.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Jan 22, 2005, 7:30 AM

Post #3 of 3 (824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALLIANCE] is he normal? coz he eats my socks and brief!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ur GSD is teething and will change teeth, yes u can try the pepper thing but u can also start training. he has enough food to eat but his teeth is itchy like baby tooth, when baby grow teeth, the mother will buy chew toy for the baby right. same goes for ur pup.

best practice can also be, put the socks and brief away. never ever let him chew on them. if u dont want to start a habit, then put the briefs and socks away. teach him "NO" so he won;t think ur house is a big playground, training will take a while but it;s not too late, check out the training thread to see what others have posted on chewing remedies.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my