Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
how to teach my Schnauzer to shit on news paper only??

badguy

Jan 12, 2005, 4:39 PM

Post #1 of 8 (1836 views)
Shortcut
how to teach my Schnauzer to shit on news paper only?? Can't Post

really diff man,

he is now 3 months but still shit wherever he like toUnsure

how to teach him

can any one share?

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jan 12, 2005, 4:45 PM

Post #2 of 8 (1832 views)
Shortcut
Re: [badguy] how to teach my Schnauzer to shit on news paper only?? [In reply to] Can't Post

There are a lot of previous discussion on house breaking which you can view them here

http://www.puppy.com.my/.../gforum.cgi?forum=63;

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Apr 12, 2005, 9:39 AM

Post #3 of 8 (1667 views)
Shortcut
Re: [badguy] how to teach my Schnauzer to shit on news paper only?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

i have a MS and she pee and poo on the newspaper that we provide her. one funny part is she only do her pee and poo on clean newspapers. those dirty ones she will nvr do it there. all these we train since she 2mths old. now she's 10 mths old. Smile

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 13, 2005, 1:52 AM

Post #4 of 8 (1647 views)
Shortcut

well, you can always get the newspaper on the floor and say poo poo here. Or you can let ur dog sniff the paper and maybe a few days or hours later ur dog will have that kind of habitSmile

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

kk9375

Apr 19, 2005, 5:57 PM

Post #5 of 8 (1609 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] how to teach my Schnauzer to shit on news paper only?? [In reply to] Can't Post

but my GR wil only bite d newspaper dat we provide for him to pee n poo...then how hah??now,he's doing his business inside d toilet,but,sometimes,especially at nite time,he would not allow to go into d toilet,then how to train him to do it on d newspaper orr???

i had try d housebreaking aid for him,but,after he sniff on it,he wil start sneeze n cough...i thk he hate d smell..really dunno wat to do..can someone teach me??thanks....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Apr 20, 2005, 5:51 AM

Post #6 of 8 (1598 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kk9375] how to teach my Schnauzer to shit on news paper only?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hello

the housebreaking aid is not effective.. i tried it and there are no results..

how bout training you dog to pee poo outside.

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 21, 2005, 3:04 AM

Post #7 of 8 (1579 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kk9375] how to teach my Schnauzer to shit on news paper only?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, do you have a garden? A garden is suitable 4 it 2 poo on... if ur Gr keeps on biting the newspaper arrr.. then try to avoid him chewing those. Toilet train is easy. When dogs gets older they poo on certain places such as my silky. Now he goes out and pee and pooCool

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 25, 2005, 12:54 AM

Post #8 of 8 (1286 views)
Shortcut

badguy

Normally a dog will make his/her business at the same place. So try putting a newspaper on it. Besides saying a firm "NO!" when u saw the dog simply poo, bring her immediately to the newspaper & encourage her to do her business there. Dont forget to praise her a lot whenever she does her business at the right spot, maybe u can giver her a treat. Wonder how things go after so long? Smile

Regards,

Yang

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my