Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
E-Collar Training

PSY
K9 Kaki

Jan 11, 2005, 10:14 PM

Post #1 of 7 (400 views)
Shortcut
E-Collar Training Can't Post

Hi, to one and all, I have a Doberman and Weimaraner and am very interested in E-Collar training. Does anyone know if there are anybody within the Klang valley that maybe training dogs with this method, grateful if you can let me know.

Thanks

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Jan 11, 2005, 10:47 PM

Post #2 of 7 (386 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] E-Collar Training [In reply to] Can't Post

whats e collar training? care to share abit?

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 11:16 PM

Post #3 of 7 (385 views)
Shortcut

E-collar? Isn't that when a dogs injures itself and wears it around the neck to stop the dog from licking and biting?

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 12, 2005, 12:47 AM

Post #4 of 7 (378 views)
Shortcut

hi PSY

welcome to the forum!!! see you around....

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jan 12, 2005, 5:17 AM

Post #5 of 7 (369 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

Welcome... hope u have fun here meeting many nice ppl & get to know new friends too... ENJOY Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 12, 2005, 9:36 PM

Post #6 of 7 (352 views)
Shortcut

Hi PSY,

warm welcome to the forum ! not sure abt e-collar training maybe u can let us know more abt it ?

cheers,
minglmy

PSY
K9 Kaki

Jan 13, 2005, 4:45 AM

Post #7 of 7 (338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] E-Collar Training [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, E-Collar is an electronic collar that you place put on your dog and is electronic activated. The pulse generated is very mild to a point whereby is like those electronic pressure point stimulator they have on the market. What is does is that it will give alittle discomfort to your dog when he does something wrong and it does it will automatically look to you or handler and you can than guide it to do the correct motion. Example, heeling work, if your dog walks too fast a head of you you activate the short pulse and at the same time tells it to heel and once it has come back to the correct position you leave it and walk and soon after you just have to say "Heel" and it will response without activating the pulse. The range for the gadget is about 400 meters and some can go for miles, mainly for those that goes hunting, the dog can stop and look for hand signal instead of shouting and scaring the game. Try www.fredhassen.com, (I think it is the right web page) Have fun but do let me know where I can get a unit if you find out.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my