First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

elvinj
Novice

Mar 5, 2005, 2:21 AM

Post #26 of 28 (589 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] dog uncertificated ^_^ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi crazymouse_yyh,

I have gone though I believe a few months of research in Star newspapers classified and found out that most of the listings there are all home breeders. This is because its rarely they have both the dam and sire together at their place. I also encoutered ppl who would like to meet me somewhere else rather than their place to see the pups. This is really weird.

Anyway, crazymouse_yyh. Could you help me help a reputable breeders for MS and beagles?

Even though they don't have any puppies, could you help me to talk to them?

I would really want to learn and gain more knowledge in this.

Thanks a bunch!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 5, 2005, 3:59 AM

Post #27 of 28 (588 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elvinj] dog uncertificated ^_^ [In reply to] Can't Post

i know a reputable breeder for beagle.. let me see if i can get the contacts..

you can called up MKA and ask lah... i forgot the number...

(This post was edited by MisterStan on Mar 5, 2005, 4:07 AM)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Mar 8, 2005, 5:25 AM

Post #28 of 28 (569 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elvinj] dog uncertificated ^_^ [In reply to] Can't Post

For MS and beagles, I don't quite know.... check with misterstan coz he has a beagle. Anyway, your question that some breeders want to meet somewhere rather than their house... well, there are a few answers to that.
  1. Some breeders are cautious when iti come to buyers... there was a case when a rottie breeder got a call from people to see pups, they ask for the address.. then when breeder was not home, the so-called buyers turned up, told the maid that they wanted to see puppies.... maid didn't let them in but put the pups on the lawn for them to see... suddenly got a call so maid ran in but call was engage. When maid went back outside, all the pups were gone and so were the people....
  2. Some breeders that don't show their litter and sire and dam are trying to cheat.... they tell stories to interest you but in the ned it is all rubbish.
  3. Some breeders are not breeders at all... They get the puppies from someone else and claim it is theirs.... so thus no parents to view.

The best for you is to call up MKA and get a list of numbers, then call each breeder and ask as many questions as you want and try to be freidns with them. Later you are bound to find a great puppy.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my