First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ho-kia
Novice

Jan 9, 2005, 11:13 PM

Post #1 of 28 (2911 views)
Shortcut
dog uncertificated ^_^ Can't Post

hiiii ....

Today, I called a ppl who want to sell a dog. It's quiet cheap, however without certificate. He said the dog's father is certificated, but the mother is not. That's why he can't do the certificate for the dog. Any one can give idea? is there any way to get the dog certificated ( note : the mom uncertificated ) ?

chrisong
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2005, 1:46 AM

Post #2 of 28 (2909 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ho-kia] dog uncertificated ^_^ [In reply to] Can't Post

Since you want a pure breed dog with cert. Why don't you just buy a dog with cert.?

ho-kia
Novice

Jan 10, 2005, 7:02 PM

Post #3 of 28 (2891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] dog uncertificated ^_^ [In reply to] Can't Post

my ohh my .... this is not the answer man. I can get the cert one, but the price is so high. For example certificate = rm 1200, uncertificate = rm 700

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2005, 7:10 PM

Post #4 of 28 (2890 views)
Shortcut

What breed do you want? I help you find cert but a lower price..... They are homebreeders.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

ho-kia
Novice

Jan 10, 2005, 7:28 PM

Post #5 of 28 (2886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] dog uncertificated ^_^ [In reply to] Can't Post

Actually I'm looking for chihuahua ... however the small breeds also fine for me.

Btw I saw a chihuahua and a mini pencer. However they are alike. Are they same ?

Thanks

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 12:17 AM

Post #6 of 28 (2873 views)
Shortcut

A chihuahua is hard to find a cheap one with cert, so far the market price for one with cert is RM1200 to RM1500... but if yo are lucky, can come across 1 pair selling RM1400.

I do have a number that selling Chihuahua for RM700 but I'm not sure got cert or not.

Both are toy breeds but they are not the same. A chihuahua is the smallest breed of dogs in the world. Mini pinchers come in many sizes, some as small as a chihuahua and some as big as a large cat....

Once, a breeder was selling a shortcoat chihuahua no cert puppy for RM400.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

chrisong
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 6:15 AM

Post #7 of 28 (2866 views)
Shortcut

Cheap does't mean Good ya Good luck in your search

ho-kia
Novice

Jan 11, 2005, 8:14 PM

Post #8 of 28 (2856 views)
Shortcut

If the one u're talking about (chihuahua rm.700), it's not cert. He also sells a poodle rm.600. No cert all. Do u know anywhere which sell puppy with a low price yet in a good condition with cert?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 9:27 PM

Post #9 of 28 (2848 views)
Shortcut

Hmm.. so you did call ah... ok, I will ask my friend, he has some ties with breeders.... will find our for you. He also has a female chihuahua.

ho-kia
Novice

Jan 11, 2005, 9:37 PM

Post #10 of 28 (2844 views)
Shortcut

Thanks ..... I'm waiting for ur news.

gb_queenie
Dog Kichi

Feb 16, 2005, 1:35 AM

Post #11 of 28 (2785 views)
Shortcut

hi there..

do u know anyone sell the pomeranian puppy with a cheap price..?? so far i always found pom puppy (good quality) very expensive one.. around RM2000-3000 or some above RM3000... do u know any breeder sell below RM2000? or home breed?

Frown a dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself Frown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2005, 4:50 AM

Post #12 of 28 (2779 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gb_queenie] dog uncertificated ^_^ [In reply to] Can't Post

Wu.. pomeranian... I'm not so sure... I have friends with poms but they have lost their breeders number long ago... Are you looking for show quality or pet quality? I suggest you call up MKA, ask for their current pom breeders and also look out for those breeders that advertise in newspapers. Call up all the breeders and ask as many questions as you can and you are bound to find a low price but good quality pom. Like me, called up all the labrador breeders and found one good quality for only RM500 with cert... but that was 5 years ago lah.

elvinj
Novice

Feb 18, 2005, 4:30 AM

Post #13 of 28 (2746 views)
Shortcut

Hi crazymouse_yyh

Howdy. You seems to be so well conected all around! heheheh. Could I ask you a few things.... I need to know the price for these

1) GR with cert

2) MS with cert

3) beagle with cert

4) Do you actually need a cert to get a licence? I stay in Shah Alam anyway.

5) How about food wise...... How much do you thing I will need to spen average for all three breeds?

Look to get puppy soon. Finding for one that suits my lifestyle.

Thanks a bunch!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 18, 2005, 6:28 PM

Post #14 of 28 (2734 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elvinj] dog uncertificated ^_^ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello there...

Well, there are many prices for dogs with certs... like home breeders(they breed for their own satisfaction or by mistake or just for some money) and quality breeders(selective breeding according to linage, show standard and showing).

A GR with cert would normally cost around RM1300 above with cert... a good quality one with maybe some show linage would cost around RM1700 above... if you read the Star, you can come across a GR with cert selling for RM1500... that's about the normal pricing...

A MS, I'm not too sure coz I've not studied the market but for a home bred MS with cert... the price can be around RM800 to RM1400... depends on how good the linage is and what kind of breeder.... sometimes, there are people who breed as just for a hobby and will sell pet quality MS for around RM800/900.

Beagles.... get ready for RM1200 over for a certified pup.... vey rare for beagle's price to go lower unless it was something like what I've explained for low priced MS....

Please, look out for breeders... if you read the newspapers and see a breeder or ad selling many different breeds, stay away for them.. could be puppy mills or backuyard breeder.

No, a cert is actually for showing and a proof of their background and pedigree. If you want to get dog licence, your dog doesn't need a cert, it just needs a vaccination card from the vet with the latest vaccination record.

Food, it all depends on you... whether you are giving it home-cooked, commercial super market brands(Trusty, Pedigree, Alpo, Purina) or fully imported and holistik brands(Science Diet, Ekanuba... Nutro...Canidae.... Eagle pack and so on.... For a pup, you will be spending more coz puppies need hi-protein formulas and puppy food is always more expensive than adult food. A pup below 6 months would need around 3 small meals.... after 6 months... 2 slightly larger meals... when older, 2 large meals a day according to the recommaded feed on the dogfood package(how many cups) You could be spending about RM200 a month on dogfood if you use a good quality brand.

Esther6281
ALPHA

Feb 18, 2005, 10:08 PM

Post #15 of 28 (2725 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elvinj] dog uncertificated ^_^ [In reply to] Can't Post

You are so like me when I first signed into puppy.com... I now have a baby called BB (male. BB stands for BabyBoi).

Anyway, listen to crazymouse lah. She's almost an expert wei! I salute. She younger than me but she owns about 30+ more pets than I will ever have! Hahahahaha!

Wanna know about rabbits, gerbils, hamsters and cats also can ask this woman! Hahahahaha!

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

Frown BB Photo Album <<-->> Puppy Love ~ BB Photo Compilation Frown

Frown BB Dedication <<-->> Doggone It! BB @ Dogster! ~ BB Blogs 2!! Frown

cm
Dog Kichi

Feb 21, 2005, 11:46 AM

Post #16 of 28 (2695 views)
Shortcut

hello there!mind to give me the contact no. of the chihuahua breeder that selling their puppies for a lower price?i dun mind if the puppy is reg. or not.

it's very hard to find a female chihuahua.coz i think the breeder just wana to keep them for breeding.u hav any idea where could get 1?

sory 4 i ask u many Q here.Tongue
anyway,thank u so much.hope to hear from u soon.

(This post was edited by cm on Feb 21, 2005, 11:50 AM)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2005, 8:33 PM

Post #17 of 28 (2688 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cm] dog uncertificated ^_^ [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah... I did not keep the contact... so sorry. Yes loh... very hard to find females coz everyone wants to breed and females are the ones bringing in the money for breeders... anyway, I'll keep an eye out for a low price Chi...

cm
Dog Kichi

Feb 22, 2005, 9:53 PM

Post #18 of 28 (2672 views)
Shortcut

ok,thanks 1st...hope to hear good news from u in the near future.Smile

o_deb
Novice

Feb 27, 2005, 11:56 PM

Post #19 of 28 (2630 views)
Shortcut

Hi Crazymouse,

can i have the chh's homebreeder phone number or add? i'm interested in buying a chh but cant seem to find any chh around, mostly are only silky terriers or shih tzus ...thank u!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2005, 1:06 AM

Post #20 of 28 (2628 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cm, o_deb ] dog uncertificated ^_^ [In reply to] Can't Post

I have found an ad with chi selling Rm850... but I'm not sure if it has a cert of not and based on the ad, it sounded like a petshop coz there were a few other breeds in one ad.

cm
Dog Kichi

Mar 1, 2005, 8:44 AM

Post #21 of 28 (2616 views)
Shortcut

where u saw the ad?which newspaper?
er...u got the contact no,pls?Tongue
anyway,thanks for being so helpful...Smile

ginger_pie
Enthusiast

Mar 1, 2005, 9:23 PM

Post #22 of 28 (2601 views)
Shortcut

hi...hi...

if u get it on 1k or below, u must becareful, some ppl might cheap u mayb a mix breed of min pin n CHH.. i dun think can get this price, i use 2 survey alot b4 oso wen i get Romeo... before tat i looking for chihuahua below RM1000, but at last i spent RM1700, coz Romeo was so cute,adorable.

hey,i'm min pin & chihuahua owner, did they looks same? check it out by viewing their photo.Sly

so u must becareful... fren.

Gandhi said, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you and then they fight you -- and you win."

Rhyno & Romeo photos

(lastest upload : 13 May 2005)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Mar 2, 2005, 5:30 AM

Post #23 of 28 (2588 views)
Shortcut

Ah... I saw wrong price... it was for shih tzus.... the chi is actually RM980... you can go to the star online and see the classifieds.... look for pets and see few days ago punya ad... sure will find....

cm
Dog Kichi

Mar 2, 2005, 11:36 AM

Post #24 of 28 (2576 views)
Shortcut

ya,i've seen the ads in the star online classified few days ago.anyway,many thanks to u..Smile

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2005, 4:23 PM

Post #25 of 28 (2560 views)
Shortcut

No Problem!!!! I heard a member here got a chi pup for only RM800 with no cert....

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my