First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

-iOiO-
Novice

Jan 9, 2005, 9:54 AM

Post #1 of 26 (2350 views)
Shortcut
hie all :D Can't Post

Hie...

I signed up for quite a while already but never introduced myself.. hehe.. My name is Rachel and I have a dog... his name is Garbby. Staying in PJ.. I am from East malaysia :)

-Garbby- , -Garfield- and -Odie- says hie! Frown

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jan 9, 2005, 11:04 PM

Post #2 of 26 (2342 views)
Shortcut
Re: [-iOiO-] hie all :D [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Smile

Welcome... hope u are having fun here & enjoing urself... Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2005, 6:15 AM

Post #3 of 26 (2339 views)
Shortcut

hello IOIO

welcome to the forum....

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Jan 10, 2005, 6:18 AM

Post #4 of 26 (2338 views)
Shortcut

Hi...

We met today at K9. Welcome to this web.

Pipimom

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2005, 6:24 AM

Post #5 of 26 (2337 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PIPIMOM] hie all :D [In reply to] Can't Post

hello

you got see IOIO meh? is IOIO with us near the nescafe van? TongueTongueTongue

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Jan 10, 2005, 6:38 AM

Post #6 of 26 (2336 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] hie all :D [In reply to] Can't Post

misterstan

Oops. sori.. wrong number... I saw iOiO..::::)))

Pipimom

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Jan 10, 2005, 6:41 AM

Post #7 of 26 (2335 views)
Shortcut

Hello iOiO

We met at K9 today!. Nice furkid.. :::)))) I am glad you are in the web. Pse do stay and see our post at Chit Chat : Sunway Pet REscue Volunteer and the many posts for adoption by Leecy and Crazymouse.... hv a good evening...

Pipimom

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2005, 6:59 AM

Post #8 of 26 (2333 views)
Shortcut

lol... just asking a question, that curious, if i see any forum member together with us

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Jan 10, 2005, 7:17 AM

Post #9 of 26 (2332 views)
Shortcut

stan

Hooverbell, was with us.. all the while taking care of Ebony,

KWlean2002 was with us too.

I met Foo and Taro : she also helps out at SPRV if she can

Evie : also came by to donate food and tiolet paper and newspaper

Gus gus could not come got guests.. but will catch up with us.

Elaine that owns that sharpei came and was with us. she helped also in our sprv.

Barry also came to visit us : he gave me two numbers to wait and got the lucky draw so all donated to SPRV... CY also got the lucky draw and Hun also got... so our doggies can have good good food from Purina!

Yst was around but I did not see her.She donated to our SPRV b4.

The good thing : many recognised Ebony as she was being taken for a walk...

so many things happening and so excited the whole day...it was another fruitful day for SPRV.

Pipimom

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2005, 8:18 AM

Post #10 of 26 (2331 views)
Shortcut

hello

i saw lean only.... not sure who is hooverbell, evie and barry.... I saw yst and elaine and foo...

i think i know who is barry. is barry the guy in blue shirt, very tall?

the rest you gotta describe to me hehe he...

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Jan 10, 2005, 8:33 AM

Post #11 of 26 (2330 views)
Shortcut

Sory.. shoud have introduce to you lehhh...

1. Lean is the transport Manager to Hun. She wore the green t-shirt - specky short hair. She fetched hun from Setapak to Serdang to pick the two drain pups, sent to Mayo clinic met up with me at Subang then sent to Bonnie and Clyde to Paws. She normally provides transport in her 4wheel drive.

2. Hooverbell is new and she followed me today cos she want to help out in sprv. Hooverbell was wearing an orange t-shirt and jeans.

3 Suet Ling and friend is the foster for Caltex.

4. Elaine ( i don't know her username) had the sharpei. she helped with Esso.

Perhaps we should remember to introduce each other when we meet the other sprv.

Pipimom

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2005, 8:37 AM

Post #12 of 26 (2329 views)
Shortcut

i have seen everyone except hooverbell.. TongueTongueTongueTongue

next time can see ekeke.....

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 10, 2005, 9:12 AM

Post #13 of 26 (2325 views)
Shortcut

iOiO~

nice to meet u at k9 day, mouse surely is having fun walking 2gether with u, feel free to join us or juz chit chat with us!

Chen Yang

Regards,

Yang

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2005, 5:51 PM

Post #14 of 26 (2321 views)
Shortcut
hie all :D [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah iOiO, I remember this puppy.... I think.... was sitting just next to our little group near the nescafe truck rite? Hehehehe.... mirror image of one of our pups that has a good home now.

Hi everyone,

K9 Day was a great day!!!!! Mouse was having too much fun, when she went home, slept like a baby but ate like a pig first hahaha.... she was so so good, slept in her box the whole way home. Hope that indian couple is interested enough to call me and adopt her!!!!!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 10, 2005, 8:55 PM

Post #15 of 26 (2311 views)
Shortcut

HI !

Warm welcome to the forum here ! Hope you enjoy meeting new people and searching for more informations in the forum.

cheers,
minglmy

-iOiO-
Novice

Jan 10, 2005, 9:26 PM

Post #16 of 26 (2302 views)
Shortcut

Thx! Oh so you all recognize my doggie ^.^ ... but i am still confused who is who.. lol...

know wat.. i just bought a cat yesterday and.. guess wat... Garbby (my dog) doesnt like it... i think he is jealous.. he doesnt wanna eat and hide under the car.. last time when i open the door and he jump at me.. but now i hv to pull him out ... :( he doesnt touch his food not even his drink... that really worries me... :/

Btw do you think you all can see wat dog he is? hehe.. he is adorable isnt it? :) i picked him up a month ago.. near my boyfriend's office.. his office is an indutrial area... so i think ppl must hv dumped him..

thx for the warm greetings :)

HOOVERBELL
Enthusiast

Jan 10, 2005, 11:16 PM

Post #17 of 26 (2296 views)
Shortcut

Hi ioio...

nice to meet u ytd, i hope i didn't refer to the wrong person.. hahahaa Laugh, i'm the one walking ebony with brownie dad, gal in orange tshirt...

what cat did u buy? and how much? i have 4 cats personally... Cool so nope, can't have a dog in my area, malay's area....

hooverbell

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frown^Stuart^Tiger^Abigail^Buddy^Sydney^WangWang^Frown

Frown Hooverbell's Blog Frown

-iOiO-
Novice

Jan 11, 2005, 3:08 AM

Post #18 of 26 (2287 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HOOVERBELL] hie all :D [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi ioio...

nice to meet u ytd, i hope i didn't refer to the wrong person.. hahahaa Laugh, i'm the one walking ebony with brownie dad, gal in orange tshirt...

what cat did u buy? and how much? i have 4 cats personally... Cool so nope, can't have a dog in my area, malay's area....

hooverbell

Oh.. are you the one with blue shirt and wore a sunglasses? quite tall too.. hehe... hie nice to meet you.. the gal followed you is your daughter? she is so pretty and sweet ^.^

the cat is a mixed breed.. erm persian mixed with duno wat.. hehe... not too sure but i bought it at RM400 only... i will show you all his pic :) his name is garfield... hehe... and my doggy garby.. both gar gar :P im thinking of buying a golden retriever after chinese new year and i will name him Odie.. ^.^

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 9:17 PM

Post #19 of 26 (2282 views)
Shortcut

Hello, I can tell you what dog your Garbby is.... He is the same like Mouchichi.... a female puppy we rescued and was adopted by my friend. It's a spitz mix mongrel. Mouchichi and Garbby look so alike... maybe one day must bring both together hahahaha....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Jan 11, 2005, 10:16 PM

Post #20 of 26 (2277 views)
Shortcut

hi ioio, Frown

welcome to de forum...anyway i am oso new here but registered so many dog months back, do not have the time to logon...year end..alot of things todo.

anyway nice meeting u.

nozzy

" Pantai + Chilli = Havoc"

-iOiO-
Novice

Jan 11, 2005, 10:20 PM

Post #21 of 26 (2274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] hie all :D [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh Mouchichi is your dog? you brought Mouchichi along the other day rite? nice nice... den i know which one you are ^.^ hehe nice meeting you! :)

HOOVERBELL
Enthusiast

Jan 11, 2005, 10:23 PM

Post #22 of 26 (2273 views)
Shortcut

No no, i'm not wearing blue shirt, i'm wearing orange shirt... hahahaa... and nope nope, i'm not married yet so no daughter yet... hahahahaa

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frown^Stuart^Tiger^Abigail^Buddy^Sydney^WangWang^Frown

Frown Hooverbell's Blog Frown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 11:00 PM

Post #23 of 26 (2266 views)
Shortcut

Ah, that wasn't Mouchichi.... Try and find my friend with username kwlean2002. Her picture is Mouchichi, it's her puppy. Looks like you Garbby lah. That day wasn't Mouchichi, it was Caltex. Good news is, Caltex got adopted yesterday.

-iOiO-
Novice

Jan 12, 2005, 7:03 PM

Post #24 of 26 (2259 views)
Shortcut
Re: hie all :D [In reply to] Can't Post

Crazy alamak.. im blur now... kekek who is who now.. lol...

neway nice to meet you all la.. i saw you all near the nescafe van erm.. car.. erm lorry.. erm watever you call that.. hehe... :P how is ebony by the way..

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 12, 2005, 11:10 PM

Post #25 of 26 (2257 views)
Shortcut

Ah, me also blur... but I think you will remember me, I was the one who asked you how old your Garbby was hehehe.... Yah, all next to Nescafe truck loh.

Ebony still needs a home as soon as possible. She is very gentle and now she's on heat.... so very risky coz her foster home has a male dog.... sigh... do you know anyone who is interested in her?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my