Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Dog friendly places tht you personally experienced.....

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 Next page Last page  View All

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Jan 9, 2005, 9:42 AM

Post #1 of 385 (7551 views)
Shortcut
Dog friendly places tht you personally experienced..... Can't Post

1.Champ's (centre point)

2.Pizza Uno (centre point)

3.Delifrance (mont kiara)

4.Char chan teng (ss2)

5.Chef Hong (something like ktz in ss2)

6.Kim Gary (Mid Valley)

7.Kennedy HK (along LDP)

8.December (Mont Kiara)

........cant think now.....

*venues above are subjected to only the non air-cond areas.

*some places have "no pets allowed" sign but they management didnt say anything la when i was there....

Ppl feel free to add la...cus poooorthing i poochies cant go anywhere with us.

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

chnyuppie
Dog Kichi

Jan 9, 2005, 4:50 PM

Post #2 of 385 (7543 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] Dog friendly places tht you personally experienced..... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there Daisy

The list that you have compiled above... did you actually bring your dog in?

Just to add mine:

- chinese restaurant in lucky garden, bangsar. the one in the middle of the row same as domino pizza. There are a few restaurants there, but this one (can't remember the name sorry) is the one closest to dominto pizza. Have on two occassions brought my dogs there. They seem ok with it. Have seen others doing it as well.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2005, 6:22 AM

Post #3 of 385 (7533 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chnyuppie] Dog friendly places tht you personally experienced..... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there

i not sure bout CHUN HEONG (the coffee shop in middle) can bring dogs in or not.. but the coffee shop near the fish shop, i did see got people bring dogs, but not sit inside, just outside..

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Jan 10, 2005, 7:32 AM

Post #4 of 385 (7528 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chnyuppie] Dog friendly places tht you personally experienced..... [In reply to] Can't Post

Most of them i have...other than kim gary and char chan teng which my best fren took her ms there...and no probs..and she's frequent patron there.

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2005, 8:16 AM

Post #5 of 385 (7527 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] Dog friendly places tht you personally experienced..... [In reply to] Can't Post

there is this restaurant at Ikano power center, i think the name is Gourmet House (not sure is this the name)... owners are allowed to dine in with their pets, but they gotta sit outside...

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Jan 10, 2005, 5:43 PM

Post #6 of 385 (7509 views)
Shortcut

1. finnegans irish pub - jalan sultan ismail & sri hartamas

2. old siam restaurant - jalan tengkat tong shin

3. nyonya restaurant, jalan tengkat tong shin

4. little havana & green man - changkat bukit bintang

5. La bodega - Jalan Tengkat Tong Shin

for all the restaurant above, they will give your pooch a bowl to drink water and for finnegans, you can order simple food for your doggie, (advanced reservations lah).

size doens't matter, i brought my GR to all the above.Sly

a_evie
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2005, 9:52 PM

Post #7 of 385 (7497 views)
Shortcut

yummy...more places for us to eat with with kiddo.

places like starbucks and coffee bean (outdoor) are generally ok unless a customer complains. and let's add haagen dazs bsc in as well.

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Jan 11, 2005, 8:00 AM

Post #8 of 385 (7465 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelsey] Dog friendly places tht you personally experienced..... [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah....seriously got water bwl...thts something man!

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Jan 11, 2005, 5:33 PM

Post #9 of 385 (7458 views)
Shortcut

yeah u ask lah want water bowl for the doggie and they will give you. some give you on the spot like the nyonya rest, la bodega and finnegans. mostly are chinese or kwai lo owner mah so they don;t bother about the dog one.

renachang
Novice

Jan 11, 2005, 10:11 PM

Post #10 of 385 (7443 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelsey] Dog friendly places tht you personally experienced..... [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow... that's great. I personally brought my dog to the following places without any hassle.

1. La Bodega - Bangsar

2. Gold Chilli - USJ 21 (they serve steam boat and lots of nice spicy food)

3. December - Mon't Kiara (you can get them to boil the sausage for your dog)

4. La Cocina - USJ 10

5. Kiwi Restaurants - USJ 10

Have fun trying out this places. I will take muffin to Finnegans in sri hartamas then.

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Jan 11, 2005, 11:29 PM

Post #11 of 385 (7429 views)
Shortcut
Re: [renachang] Dog friendly places tht you personally experienced..... [In reply to] Can't Post

I like december..its nice and it serve nice food also la.The sb next door..kenot bring poochies there one..dunno why la.

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Jan 11, 2005, 11:32 PM

Post #12 of 385 (7428 views)
Shortcut

Eh and i read frm the ikano pet shop they are working on the pet cafe there...additional place to go la.

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

ruby_sushi

Jan 16, 2005, 9:49 PM

Post #13 of 385 (7363 views)
Shortcut
Re: [renachang] Dog friendly places tht you personally experienced..... [In reply to] Can't Post

Yesterday I sent my Sushi for grooming and after that we went to Nando's Chicken at Atria [PJ]. We asked if we can bring my Sushi and sit at the open air place...coz most of the waiters /waitress are Malays...they are ok with that..some more very nice n friendly.

My Sushi stayed in her bags all the time and even one Malays waitress who served me yesterday said ''anjing ini comel la..but too bad I tak boleh pegang''

Although the food there are so so...not very good but we enjoyed our dinner there coz for the first time Sushi n I can have dinner together at a restaurant. Will like to try out more restaurants that u guys mentioned here....thanks!

FrownRuby n SushiFrown
Dogs Lover

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Jan 28, 2005, 5:13 PM

Post #14 of 385 (7284 views)
Shortcut

i was at finnegan's hartamas last weekend with roxy. and wah...when we sat down, the waiter serve drinks to us and give a bowl of water to roxy. then we ordered 2 sausage for roxy and our food. 2 fat long sausage for the dog at RM12. not bad pricing actually and the sausage was served on a plate and we put the plate on the floor for her to chow down. knowing roxy = the pigSly she finished all in 2 minutes. but we never gave food from our table to her.

everyone happy and she performed a few tricks:)

we sat inside next to the bar with a bigger area space for the dog to relax on the wooden floor.

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 2, 2005, 6:14 AM

Post #15 of 385 (7245 views)
Shortcut

Sigh..maybe puppy.com should come up with sticers tht say "Furkid Friendly" then ask the boss of any restaurant or cafe or etc to stick it..and of course a list of those outlet on puppy.com la..at least this way can avoid embarassment or guessing feely by us..

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 22, 2005, 9:55 PM

Post #16 of 385 (7170 views)
Shortcut

1) December - Mont Kiara

- Uncle had a great time there running on the table and couch and the manager keeps bringing him around to show off...

- Stephy's been there too last November while celebrating my bf's sisters birthday and she was well loved by every patron

2) Starbucks - Mont Kiara (used to be)

- the Manager became a prick

3) Coffee Bean - Mont Kiara

- Uncle peed on the chair there once, but they didn't get mad *pHew*

4) Starbucks - Section 14

- nice people, nice barrista's always welcoming me and my babies [although they are malay themselves]

5) Wong Kok Char Chan Teng - Ss2

- no worries there

6) Kim Gary - Mid Valley

7) Kim Gary - Sunway Pyramid

- the doggies must be in a bag if it sits inside the dinner

8) Oriental Cravings - One Utama

- Stephy and Uncle are both allowed to sit on the chair, how nice

9) Coffeebean - Genting Highlands

- Stephy's been there and is allowed there

10) Starbucks - Genting Highlands

- Uncle's been there and there were no complaints

11) New Zealand Ice Cream Place - Ikano

- Stephy was allowed to sit on the chair and the nice lady gave her a few waffle sticks to munch on... That was really sweet of her

12) Starbucks - Ikano

- No worries at all

13) Dome - Ikano

- Not too sure about now, i guess it really depends on the workers...

14) Coffeebean - Section 14

- Really depends

15) Chinese Restaurant - TTDI

- Hehe, forgot the name

16) Chinese Stall - Jalan Gasing

- The corner chinese store open at night only

17) Restaurant Paandi's - Jalan Gasing

- All the workers love Uncle and Stephy, however Raju's restaurant the owner who claims to big a dog lover shoo-ed us away... Got me so angry, i never went back there for lunch anymore...

18) Cafe - Ss2

19) Finnegans - Sri Hartamas

20) Esquire Kitchen - Atria

- Only if the dog is in a bag

21) Pet Angel Cafe - Atria

- Coming soon

22) Williams Mamak - Taman Mayang

- Always welcoming to any dogs

23) Jelutong @ Syed Abu Mamak - Damansara Jaya

- As long as the puppy doesn't sit on the table or disturb other people

24) Delifrance - Mont Kiara

- In a bag la

25) Chopstick Noodle House - Mont Kiara

- Nice people =]

26) New Paris Restaurant - Ss2

- As long as the dog doesn't lick from your plate, spoon, fork or cup and is sitting nicely on the chair, look at the attachment of picture

-You can see Stephy in her bumblebee clothes in New Paris

~ Many others... Can't quite remember... Will update it when i can recall~

»¨JaCLyN a.k.a [JaCJaC] and EriC yOnG a.k.a bECkhaM-¨» ©® Wink

Proud mummykins and daddykins of Uncle Pupzie da Nottyness and Stephykins da Princess as of 12th August 2004 and 6th October 2004 Frown

For more pictures or information about my beloved furkids; check out »¤¨Jaclyn's Scrapbook of Love and Friendship¨¤« Tongue

Vote for my puppykins; Uncle Pupz and Stephykins

(This post was edited by jaclyn on Feb 22, 2005, 10:01 PM)
Attachments: beeee.jpg (12.6 KB)

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 22, 2005, 10:47 PM

Post #17 of 385 (7163 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaclyn] Dog friendly places tht you personally experienced..... [In reply to] Can't Post

~ eeekkss~

I forgot a few more

27) Mc Donald's - Center Point

- As long as your doggy is seated outside with you than it's fyne

28) Bow Wow Cafe - Taman Megah

29) Bow Wow Cafe - Chow Kit Road

30) Fatty Crab - Taman Megah

- As long as the dog is in a bag

31) The Place Eating Place Next To Pet Family - Taman Megah

- Ahaha, i forgot the name of the place

32) Nandos - Atria

- Make sure the dog is in a bag and is seated outside

Proud mummykins and daddykins of Uncle Pupzie da Nottyness and Stephykins da Princess as of 12th August 2004 and 6th October 2004 Frown

For more pictures or information about my beloved furkids; check out »¤¨Jaclyn's Scrapbook of Love and Friendship¨¤« Tongue

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 22, 2005, 11:13 PM

Post #18 of 385 (7155 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaclyn] Dog friendly places tht you personally experienced..... [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh sorry~

Some errors earlier

No.

18) Cafe - Ss2

28) Wow Wow Cafe - Taman Megah

29) Wow Wow Cafe - Petaling Street

* note 28 and 29, is informed by a friend and the rest is of personal experience

Oh oh, and also

33) Alexis - Bangsar

- You can chill while having Corona's and eating Sarawak Laksa's [yUmmY mY favOuRiTe] with your lil furkid sitting with you, however it must be outside and the manager's real cool and friendly about it... No licking or eating from your plate or cup or whatsoever...

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 23, 2005, 1:22 AM

Post #19 of 385 (7148 views)
Shortcut

34) Delifrance - BSC

- You can sit there and eat too

35) Cold Storage - BSC

- Stephy accompanied me grocery shopping here

36) Coffeebean - BSC

- =]

~ Basically everywhere in Bangsar Shopping Center (BSC) your puppy is allowed around, except those shops or stalls owned by Malays~

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 24, 2005, 6:22 PM

Post #20 of 385 (7098 views)
Shortcut

37) Laksa Shack - Section 14; Jaya Supermarket

38) Cold Storage - Section 14; Jaya Supermarket

- Basically anywhere in Jaya seems alright, just don't let your doggy lick other people and especially avoid malays...

39) Corner Chinese Shop - State PJ

- The same row with Pan Bakery

40) Pan Bakery - State PJ

- Hehehe, just don't let your dog lick from the cup la... Not nice ler...

41) The Seafood Restaurant - State PJ

- The one that's open at night (can't remember the name though)... It's the one that extends all the way to the carpark and old MBf bank there... Oh oh, i think it's South Pacific Restaurant...

42) A&W - Opposite Amcorp Mall

- Have to sit outside la

chnyuppie
Dog Kichi

Feb 24, 2005, 6:51 PM

Post #21 of 385 (7091 views)
Shortcut

Thanks, Jaclyn! U have mentioned a lot of places that I frequent but did not bring my dogs out.

On BSC's cold storage, was your dog on a leash or did you have to hand carry? No hassle from the security guards? I go to BSC quite often, but have not seen any dogs there before... Would love to bring my gods there!

Thanks again!

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Feb 25, 2005, 9:02 PM

Post #22 of 385 (7061 views)
Shortcut

some of ur places, have to put the dog in a bag. i would need a really really really big bag to put my golden retriever.Sly

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2005, 10:07 PM

Post #23 of 385 (7051 views)
Shortcut

U mean ur MSs can sit in a bag all d time while u r having dinner, must b very well behaved dogs with good table etiquette. How small r ur MSs? My JRT will never b able 2 do dat, so v usually frequent cafes which allow him 2 stretch n laze on d floor/tiles.

Groovy, 'I love happy hours.'

Feeling groovy? ... den take a peek at 'GroovyDogsJustWannaHvFun'

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 26, 2005, 12:07 AM

Post #24 of 385 (7034 views)
Shortcut

hey chnyuppie

hehehe at bsc i carried my baby around just like that, no bag or anything

hehee... the security guard saw and never said anything, just smiled

when i brought her delifrance and all, the waitors just smiled at her... hehe

people around just smiled... heheh

hope that when you bring ur furkid to bsc, there's no hassle... hehe

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 26, 2005, 12:10 AM

Post #25 of 385 (7033 views)
Shortcut

hee hee Laugh but not all mer

hehehe

is ur furkid a GR?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my