Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
La Gourmet House

chaelian
Dog Kichi

Jan 6, 2005, 2:08 PM

Post #1 of 14 (2290 views)
Shortcut
La Gourmet House Can't Post

This cafe restaurant at Ikano (LG) has two tables set aside (outside the shop lot) for those dining with pets.

yst323
Old Kaki

Jan 6, 2005, 9:36 PM

Post #2 of 14 (2274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chaelian] La Gourmet House [In reply to] Can't Post

Is it near Uncle Lim's there??

I find it difficult to eat at ikano with my furkid. I still remember being rejected from entry by few restaurant there when I brought my furkid there...Frown

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 6, 2005, 9:48 PM

Post #3 of 14 (2273 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yst323] La Gourmet House [In reply to] Can't Post

hello

if pang pang so small, also got rejected... then other bigger dogs like shih tzu, silky terrier, etc... got no chance lor..

FrownFrownFrownFrown

liz2910

Jan 6, 2005, 11:57 PM

Post #4 of 14 (2264 views)
Shortcut

FrownFrown HIHI
Those outdoor like dome, starbuck smoking area also cannot?? Don't know can bring thme to THE CURVE or not ler....

chnyuppie
Dog Kichi

Jan 7, 2005, 1:03 AM

Post #5 of 14 (2257 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liz2910] La Gourmet House [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

I was asked to leave once even when sitting in the open/non-aircond of Dome in Ikano. I feel that it is a very silly policy. My pet is clean, is well behaved, wasn't wet when we were there and doesn't yap or bark unnecessarily. And therefore we should be allowed to stay on.

Also, why set up a cafe in a pet-allowed mall? The Melium group which operates Dome should feel ashamed of itself for adopting such a policy. So backminded, so un-civilised and definitely so stupid.

From now on, I am boycotting all Dome cafes.

yst323
Old Kaki

Jan 19, 2005, 9:36 PM

Post #6 of 14 (2189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] La Gourmet House [In reply to] Can't Post

I remembered I was holding pp during that time...we asked first before going in, scared they might not allow. Luckily we did, else we would be very embarras when they asked us to leave later....

At first I thought most shops operated there are dog friendly places especially open type restaurant but I'm a bit dissappointed when they refused us to enter....

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

yst323
Old Kaki

Jan 19, 2005, 9:39 PM

Post #7 of 14 (2188 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liz2910] La Gourmet House [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm not sure about the CURVE but don't be surprised that they don't allow, ya!

To certain extend I can understand why they refused us from entering but just pity our lovely furkids, keep rejected from entering....CrazyUnsure

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

Kowie
ALPHA

Jan 27, 2005, 4:01 AM

Post #8 of 14 (2140 views)
Shortcut

The Curve is not pet friendly. Frown They put up those stickers on the doors from the car park. You know lah... They typical Malaysian ones, the little dog crossed out. MadUnsure Would love to see a little cat or hamster crossed out. Mad

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

yst323
Old Kaki

Jan 27, 2005, 9:20 PM

Post #9 of 14 (2120 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowie] La Gourmet House [In reply to] Can't Post

that's funny tho...one side at ikano is pet friendly but on the other side at Curve is disallowing...Crazy

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

dhusty2
Novice

Jan 29, 2005, 9:07 AM

Post #10 of 14 (2086 views)
Shortcut

Are you all sure that pets are allowed at Ikano? Cause I remember seing the no dog sticker on the doors. Well guess the only way is to setup a pet cafe witn non-halal sign...

Then again, would we all drink & eat or enjoy our food with dogs phoo-phoo /sis-sis haalf way during our meal... Sly

Kowie
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2005, 11:11 PM

Post #11 of 14 (2070 views)
Shortcut

Well at least we still have one place to bring our furkids. Smile Just cannot enjoy the free parking in the Curve lah.. Hehe.. Anyway not all shops in Ikano allow pets. Starbucks, Citadium, etc are all not pet friendly and some have the dreaded sticker. Unsure

Kowie
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2005, 11:15 PM

Post #12 of 14 (2069 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dhusty2] La Gourmet House [In reply to] Can't Post

The no pets allowed sticker is for the half Ikea occupies.

No difference right? At home also our furkids do their "business" anytime they feel like it. Doesn't make a difference if we're eating or not. So don't tell me you don't enjoy eating at home ar? TongueLaugh

dhusty2
Novice

Jan 31, 2005, 2:32 AM

Post #13 of 14 (2037 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowie] La Gourmet House [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, if all owner were responsible to pick up after their furkids, guess it would be no problem. Btw, our dogs are toilet trained, their do their "business" in the buffer area & we pick it up after that. Some their won't do it inside the house.

Anyway, there's a place in Subang Jaya call pet gossip that is a cafe that dog friendly. Don't know if it's still open. The last I saw there were not many activity inside... Maybe we all sure organize and go support the place....

yst323
Old Kaki

Jan 31, 2005, 4:27 PM

Post #14 of 14 (2016 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dhusty2] La Gourmet House [In reply to] Can't Post

Subang Jaya?? Where is it exactly? Yeap...we should show our support to them...else our furkids will have no place to mingle liao...

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my