Puppy not eating!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 13, 2005, 11:12 PM

Post #51 of 63 (662 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nozzy] Chinese New year....ow man...how huh? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaha.... no lah, call me crazy also can coz I memang gila.... you know, you and weew only saw 4 of my dogs but haven't met my other 30 pets in the house hahahah... chickens and ducks also got.

She will bite and play fight wan, I forgot to tell you.... but all just for fun. She always does that when I bring her for outings with other dogs... and sort of learn how to do that from a group of bulldogs hahahah...

Great news!! My grandfather wants him so he will stay in the same house... now my job is to help him kemas all the brooms and rubbish to make room for Boxen hahahaha.... such a sweetie lah. This morning when he saw me, couldn't control himself, started jumping and licking all over me.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 13, 2005, 11:13 PM

Post #52 of 63 (662 views)
Shortcut
Re: [weew] Chinese New year....ow man...how huh? [In reply to] Can't Post

Want to intro a cat to your chi?

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

weew
Novice

Jan 14, 2005, 12:12 AM

Post #53 of 63 (658 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Chinese New year....ow man...how huh? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha...no way... i HATE CAT!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 14, 2005, 12:19 AM

Post #54 of 63 (657 views)
Shortcut

Hahah..hate cats? Why lah? Can make good companion to dogs mah.... anyway... your friend came to visit yesterday but I think she wanted something smaller like shih tzu.... anyway, I will be fostering 2 more puppies next week so if you want to come and see also can.

weew
Novice

Jan 14, 2005, 3:29 AM

Post #55 of 63 (651 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Chinese New year....ow man...how huh? [In reply to] Can't Post

ow.....

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Jan 14, 2005, 5:40 PM

Post #56 of 63 (648 views)
Shortcut

Hei Crazymouse,

GOOD news tat yer grandpa is keeping him...yaaaay
i can visit him next time. Stil the same many turning and junction to reached hoz?

Hey call me when u get the pups! wanna have a look, i got Chilli(mouse) back fr my sis in law and promised her a cute small lil puppy. SO....do call me ok?

nozzy

Pantai + Chilli = havoc + disaster

" Pantai + Chilli = Havoc"

May
Old Hand

Jan 14, 2005, 7:19 PM

Post #57 of 63 (642 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nozzy] He eat now..but... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Nozzy,

I'm interested to c your fighters laaa.....Pantai and Chilli Sly. I've 2 fighters at home too...my Chow and the little mongrel. They still play fight even after living in the same house for 6 months Frown. So what I'll do is, I separate them and only allow them to play 5 minutes a day. If I dun limit their play time both of them will be wet with saliva all over their body Mad.

Probably one of these day when I'm bringing my Chow to my parent's place then I can oso drop by your place.

Cheer

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Jan 15, 2005, 2:13 AM

Post #58 of 63 (632 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] He eat now..but... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi May,

Tat wud be GREAT! bring yer chow alone, hahahahaWinkWink then my pantai tag team wif chilli will bring yer chow down!!Pirate HARHARHARHAR, i think both pantai & chilli cannot even compare the size to yer chow.

anyway do make a day ok? by the way where do u stay now?

nozzy

pantai + chilli = havoc

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 15, 2005, 5:21 AM

Post #59 of 63 (630 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha... why ow?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 15, 2005, 6:33 AM

Post #60 of 63 (626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nozzy] Chinese New year....ow man...how huh? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yah... and the best news is.... my grandpa said that since my brithday coming up, he will hadiah me Boxen... so weird but good to hear hahaha.... but Boxen will stay with my grandpa coz my house no space liow....

Yah... still the same turnings and junctions....

Ok, when I get the pups I will let you know.... Does your niece like small animals? Coz I think I will have baby mice and baby gerbils soon and I will be giving them away to friends... if no one wants ah, I will sell to petshops....

May
Old Hand

Jan 17, 2005, 6:29 PM

Post #61 of 63 (615 views)
Shortcut

Hi....

Now I'm staying in Bandar Sri Damansara. I might bring her over to SG this Friday (P/H mar) depending on the weather Frown. This 2 weeks so damn hot. I afraid my Chow will kena heat stroke.

Cheers

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Jan 17, 2005, 7:09 PM

Post #62 of 63 (613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] He eat now..but... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi May,

Well do let me know if you comin wif yer chow, pantai & chilli love new challenges.

Then i need to prepare to get people to fix a temporary fan with droplets at my car porch for your chow.SlySlySly

nozzy

"pantai + chilli = havoc"

May
Old Hand

Jan 17, 2005, 7:13 PM

Post #63 of 63 (611 views)
Shortcut

Wah.....so grand meh??? Paiseh...paiseh Sly.

Will let you know later this week.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my