Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
God's creation is a surprise for us!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Jan 27, 2005, 7:49 AM

Post #51 of 52 (600 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] God's creation is a surprise for us! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hun

God is very creativeWink

Yes yes yes.. God is so creative. He creates different patterns and sizes for all the garden retrivals@mongrels. Actually, when I first had my pup, i thought not so nice and special cos it was a mixed mixed mixed dun know with what..(never see the dad and mom) but my furbabe was very intelligent and joker . Pi made everyone laughed and she is an entertainer.

She was strong, never get sick at all except for canine flu otherwise she is very active and hopping here and there..

She opened me to the doggie-mongrel-world. Of course all dogs are beautiful and these lesser ones should also be loved. She is special!!!Sly

Our sprv picked up strays - if you look at thier album, each one of them is unique in colour and size and pattern.Sly

i remember sometime ago, some people will argue Madthat Brownie is pure or nonpure breed esp. the tail was original or not, but it does not matter to me at all. since he is a "hand-down" to me, Brownie history does not matter, what matters is giving love to him as God gave me Brownie.Sly

Let's keep loving them all.

Pipimom

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 27, 2005, 9:18 PM

Post #52 of 52 (593 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PIPIMOM] God's creation is a surprise for us! [In reply to] Can't Post

God is very creative in deed. Yes, we should put aside all talk about pure breeds and stuff and see those that have been put here by God. For me, pure breeds were created by man.... mix and mongrels... all come from God's creations.... all a surprise hehehe....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my