God's creation is a surprise for us!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 5, 2005, 8:43 PM

Post #1 of 52 (2627 views)
Shortcut
God's creation is a surprise for us! Can't Post

God made everything alive on earth. He made us, humans to walk and take care of his creations.... but what do we do? We never seem to be satisfied with what God has given us and has let greed over power us. An expample would be dogs.

God put dogs here to walk alongside humans, to be companion as well as guard, to be warmth as well as light. Dogs were created to be our friend.....

God's creation is a surprise. He created each puppy different. Forget purebreeds, I'm talking about mongrels. A mongrel to me is the purest of all dogs!!!! They come in all shapes and sizes and it was created by God. Pure breeds, are the work of man, where we inbreed and crossbreed to get dogs that look the same, act the same and well have the same genes and sickness.... God's pure creation, the mongrel.

A mongrel is the best breed to have. They guard as brave dogs. Fight if there is danger. Have powerful smart attitudes no other dogs have. Sickness, that is just nothing for they have strong bodies and minds.

Give a chance for mongrels. They are the number 1 breed. Don't call them Mongrels.... they are what we call Garden Retrievers.... a dog that thrives on all sorts of enviorment as well as retrieves your heart from all directions for love.

Don't look down on plain street dogs. God made them to be our friend, our life saver, our companion, our happiness.

Gve garden retrievers a chance! Mongrels are still the best breed to have.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

thomstan
Canine Addict

Jan 6, 2005, 6:54 PM

Post #2 of 52 (2600 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] God's creation is a surprise for us! [In reply to] Can't Post

yayy.. i'm having one and am hapy with it...

The one you love is the one that should take you higher

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 6, 2005, 10:17 PM

Post #3 of 52 (2592 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thomstan] God's creation is a surprise for us! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah, God has given you a surprise. I call mongrel surprises coz you will never know how thy will turn out in both physical looks and personality. It's all a surprise waiting to be unwrapped by you heheheh....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

weew
Novice

Jan 11, 2005, 7:30 PM

Post #4 of 52 (2571 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] God's creation is a surprise for us! [In reply to] Can't Post

Agreed...

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 9:10 PM

Post #5 of 52 (2568 views)
Shortcut
Re: [weew] God's creation is a surprise for us! [In reply to] Can't Post

So do you have a mongrel?

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 9:46 PM

Post #6 of 52 (2567 views)
Shortcut

Totally Agree !!!!

I got a nice puppy from god, he sent to `crazymouse' as Santa clause, delivered to me before christmas time. 2004 years is full of joy to me.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 9:48 PM

Post #7 of 52 (2566 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] God's creation is a surprise for us! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaha... Lean ah, I still have to say thanks for helping out with adopting her and also helping us during K9 Day!

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 9:55 PM

Post #8 of 52 (2563 views)
Shortcut

Welcome X 1000 !!! You're always welcome !!! K9 day was my 1st happenese day on 2005...coming next will be more n more !

Mouchichi lean wish to said thankyou so much for get her a new life and new hope, and thanks for boyboy `bone'...hahhhh !

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 10:10 PM

Post #9 of 52 (2560 views)
Shortcut

Hahha.. hope next day Mouchichi can come and gila gila outside a bit hahahha.... waiting for that time loh.

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 10:17 PM

Post #10 of 52 (2555 views)
Shortcut

Hahhh !! Gila-gila outside...my mom sure not aloow she go like that, will embrasing her...ha ! I wish her not so smart...be a little bit dumb sometimes....But she get smart on trick for food or play...When give a lesson to learning...she get dumb as dumbo....Dumbo (Disney flying Elephant) more clever than her....My little rascal, sassy princess !

joanch
Enthusiast

Jan 11, 2005, 10:46 PM

Post #11 of 52 (2553 views)
Shortcut

hi lean! im joanne here..

nice to meet you on K9 day!

it was a great day for me too! i got lost in KL cos i came from Pahang:-D My parents drove to k9 day but actually we all didnt know how to get there!:-D

We arrived in IKEA at 11.45, but we reached Central park at 2 something...lol gik sei...

keep in touch k.
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 10:57 PM

Post #12 of 52 (2549 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha.... so naughty meh? But yah loh... she sounds smart but never put her smartness in the right place hahahah... Aiyoh, more headache for your mom hahahaha... but good mah, she will always be active with Mouchichi hahaha...

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 10:58 PM

Post #13 of 52 (2548 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joanch] God's creation is a surprise for us! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wuwuwu... I missed meeting you lah.... Shocked

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 11:06 PM

Post #14 of 52 (2545 views)
Shortcut

Hi joanch,

Ya ! Nice to meet you too !!! Hahh??? you lost...luckily you still can find stanley and hun. Mouse got ppl to review her now, maybe got change to adopt...My friend also chasing her friends to adopt mouse la !!! Its pity, you can't get mouse.

Are you still at K.L. ?? with parents at K.L.? Or back to N.S. ??

joanch
Enthusiast

Jan 11, 2005, 11:10 PM

Post #15 of 52 (2544 views)
Shortcut

hehee... i saw that you were busy with Willy loh...

you remember me or not?Laugh

if not then have to wait for next time lohSly
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 11:15 PM

Post #16 of 52 (2535 views)
Shortcut

Hah? you saw me ah? Aiyoh.... did I see you? I'm also not sure... sigh... too many people kept telling me who they are till my head already confuse wit names and faces hahahaha....

joanch
Enthusiast

Jan 11, 2005, 11:16 PM

Post #17 of 52 (2535 views)
Shortcut

oh i went back to pahang at 3 something on that day. now im in melaka. aih have to study la... going back pahang on CNY:-(

when i heard that got ppl interested in Mouse, i feel heavy but happy at the same time la...

she is so great and she will be a very good mummy next time:-)

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 11:19 PM

Post #18 of 52 (2533 views)
Shortcut

My mom said, if still naughty like that, will `cooked' you with `rottan' ....hahhh !!! (just kidding) always try to follow me out while i'm ready to go on morning. and always try to get in house while we're back....at the end `bing & bang' out of the house by my mom !!!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 11:22 PM

Post #19 of 52 (2531 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha... I always say that to my dog, I will scold and say "cook you for curry ah?" And Willy will faster hide or lie down hahaha....

Bing and Bang? Wah... so keng!!!Crazy

joanch
Enthusiast

Jan 11, 2005, 11:23 PM

Post #20 of 52 (2528 views)
Shortcut

ahahaa... then you must remember me. because im the one who didnt talk to you at all!Cool but i was 'peeking' a bit la when lean told me who is hun... lol

anyway, did you take any pics? please do upload them in the photo album, thanks!:-D i didnt bring my cam because i left it in my bro's car.... gik sei!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 11:30 PM

Post #21 of 52 (2527 views)
Shortcut

Ah? Is it? Sei loh... my memory a bit blur hahahaha....

Well, problem is I don't have any pictures... forgot to bring my camera hahahah... silly me. But my friend did get some pictures, Will ask him to mail them to me and I send to you also lah.

joanch
Enthusiast

Jan 11, 2005, 11:36 PM

Post #22 of 52 (2524 views)
Shortcut

ahhaa silly you, me lagi teruk, i left my cam in my bro's car in KL...lol

now still not getting it back..

thank you x 1000 for the pics!

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 11:42 PM

Post #23 of 52 (2521 views)
Shortcut

Ms.mouse,

jonach is the 1 stanley bring her to shown the mouse with a pair of parents la !!! Aiya...you also talk with jonach lah !! we last meet with jonach is on the `dog bowling games' I let mouse be her at the time....maybe you dunno....cause you still hard to called `willy' hahhahh....

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 11:47 PM

Post #24 of 52 (2517 views)
Shortcut

Is it? Aiyoh... why I so so blur wan... ahahha.... sei lah, I very blur hahahaha...

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 11:48 PM

Post #25 of 52 (2516 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha... sorry ah, me that day very blur...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my