Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
CKCS - New Champions Made Up in 2004 in UK

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jan 5, 2005, 7:29 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1140 views)
Shortcut
CKCS - New Champions Made Up in 2004 in UK Can't Post

For the interest of all dog lovers and esp ckcs breed lovers.

Listed are the champions made up in 2004 in the UK.....photos available at

http://www.cavaliers.co.uk/

1. Ch.Miletree Miesque (Blenheim) - Bitch

2. Ch.Pascavale Enchanted (Blenheim) - Dog

3. Ch.Harana Starman (Black/Tan) - Dog

4. Ch.Ricksbury Royal Temptation (Blenheim) - Bitch

5. Ch.Daraste Refection of Love (Blenheim) - Dog

6. Ch.Pascavale Ryan (Blenheim) - Dog

7. Ch.Pascavale Krystle (Blenheim) - Bitch

8. Ch.Wandris Entertainer (Blenheim) - Dog

9. Ch.Keyingham Branwell (Blenheim) - Dog

10. Ch.Aranel Ballistic (Blenheim) - Dog

11. Ch.Rosscrea Bedazzled (Blenheim) - Bitch

12. Ch.Maibee Delightfull (Blenheim) - Bitch

13. Ch.Peaksdown Caprice (Blenheim) - Bitch

14. Ch.Graigowl Billy Elliot (Tricolour) - Dog

Stats - 12 Blenheim, 1 Black/Tan, 1 Tricolour

- 8 Dog 6 Bitch

aileen100
Novice

Jan 21, 2005, 4:00 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1088 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] CKCS - New Champions Made Up in 2004 in UK [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Riccaval,

I'm considering getting a CKCS or a shihtzu. It all depends if I can get hold of a good n scrupulous breeder. I'm from Penang. Do you know of any breeders around my area for CKCS? My dog will be as a pet, not for shows but its has to be healthy.
FrownFrownFrownFrown~AILEEN~FrownFrownFrown

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2005, 8:10 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1082 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aileen100] CKCS - New Champions Made Up in 2004 in UK [In reply to] Can't Post

hi aileen,

Sorry to learn about sushiFrown.....read so many of such cases and its sad.

Coming back to ur question, I have not come across any ckcs breeders in Penang (not that I know of anyway)

Those that I know are in Klang valley and that also hobby breeders.....very few litters. Normally you have to follow up with them for a while as they dont breed very often.

Recently there were 2 litters , one by Lacavara and one by riccaval but all puppies have been sold or retained by the breeders.

Recently also 2 ppy.com members (ITKS and Bluwish) returned from their studies in Australia and brought back with them ckcs. So from what I can see, the numbers of ckcs and their genepool will increase in Malaysia.

This is a relatively rare breed in Malaysia but its worth while to learn about their virtues. If you are interested in this breed, I would recommend that you learn more about them and see whether this breed suits you. Once you think its for you, locate a reliable breeder (latter mentor) and follow up with the breeder.

Hope that helps.......to identify a resposible breeder, refer to Chrisong thread under the same title.

Cheers

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 18, 2005, 11:07 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1044 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] CKCS - New Champions Made Up in 2004 in UK [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmm... I'm interested in a king charles... do you know where it will be available for purchasE?

»¨JaCLyN a.k.a [JaCJaC] and EriC yOnG a.k.a bECkhaM-¨» ©® Wink

Proud mummykins and daddykins of Uncle Pupzie da Nottyness and Stephykins da Princess as of 12th August 2004 and 6th October 2004 Frown

For more pictures or information about my beloved furkids; check out »¤¨Jaclyn's Scrapbook of Love and Friendship¨¤« Tongue

Vote for my puppykins; Uncle Pupz and Stephykins

Riccaval
ALPHA

Feb 19, 2005, 7:09 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1028 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaclyn] CKCS - New Champions Made Up in 2004 in UK [In reply to] Can't Post

One more thing Jaclyn, because the breed is not very common you have to be patient with your search if you think the breed is for you. Learn as much as possible abt the breeder and if you like his/her type and you think the breeder is a responsible one then follow up with him/her.

Responsible breeders will like such potential owners as it shows that they have done their homework, do not buy on impulse and are 80-90% sure the pup will go to a good home.

Hope that helps

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my