My dog keep coughing... come back again after treatment... Any idea? Frown

Castelli
Novice

Jan 15, 2005, 7:57 PM

Post #2 of 7 (696 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liz2910] COUGHING [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
My dog keep coughing... come back again after treatment... Any idea?

hi,

just a wild guess here ...

could it be Bronhitis or Heartworm? have u did a througly check with the Vet?

best regards,

me & Bobby

stellavslai
Novice

Jan 17, 2005, 3:26 AM

Post #3 of 7 (683 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Castelli] COUGHING [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

my dog dalmation is having a cough for about 1weeks ++, the vet say might be a heartwarm, so what should i have to do? i am worried about him. Now he is still taking the medicine from the vet. And he is getting slim and slim day by day, he dont want to eat anything, sometime eat a little bit only...Frown

can anyone tell me what i have to do now

(This post was edited by stellavslai on Jan 17, 2005, 3:29 AM)

liz2910

Jan 17, 2005, 5:56 PM

Post #4 of 7 (674 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Castelli] COUGHING [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks. the vet said is not heartworm... Is because her lung is weak... That y im giving her the calsium kind of supplimentary to build her ribs to protect the lung. She always cough after bath, i think that because the lung lo. She is better now, i think that anti-XXXXXX (forgot the product name...haha) is help.

liz2910

Jan 17, 2005, 6:05 PM

Post #5 of 7 (673 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stellavslai] COUGHING [In reply to] Can't Post

hmm..hmm.. sorry to hear that. Just continue the medical treament lo. Is he active or ? if active than should be ok. My furbie last time cough very badly, whole night can hear... my heart was so pain, but luckily she still very active and naughty.... How old ur furkid?

stellavslai
Novice

Jan 18, 2005, 12:29 AM

Post #6 of 7 (661 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liz2910] COUGHING [In reply to] Can't Post

hi :

Thank you for reply me, my dalmation is now almost 3 years old. I have a same feeling like you, heart feel so pain when very time hear he cough. He is getting more better this 2 days, but look like still less energy. But he is trying to have fun with me recently, not just only sleep. But for sure he is lost his weight. Good to hear that your furkid is ok now, hope that she can stay healthy. And i wish my furkid also can recover soonSmile

liz2910

Jan 18, 2005, 6:13 PM

Post #7 of 7 (648 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stellavslai] COUGHING [In reply to] Can't Post

FrownFrown HIHI,
sure r furkid will be ok.Wink Last time i heart if their stomach also will cough... Anyway, don't worry, just pay attentiion to them coz they dunno how to speak out their feeling. Lot of doggie cough recently also according to the pet shop i went. Bless all of them , urs n mine also happy n live healthy. cheeerrrssss....Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my