Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
ShihTzu Misbehaving

Sumi2005
New User

Jan 4, 2005, 3:12 PM

Post #1 of 2 (908 views)
Shortcut
ShihTzu Misbehaving Can't Post

MadWhenever my male Shih Tzu get upset with me he pees and poops on my floor. It was raining yesterday; however I took him outside and in the garage (were he normally goes) at least 4 times and he would not go out. I aware this morning to fine that he has pooped two times and pee'd three times on my ceramic floor. I have not had a problem with him before I started going out of town alot (for business). How do I correct this problem? or Can I correct this behavior?

IHeartShihpoo
Novice

Jan 4, 2005, 6:28 PM

Post #2 of 2 (901 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sumi2005] ShihTzu Misbehaving [In reply to] Can't Post

Buy a crate, ...it is very helpful! Put him there when you sleep and when you cannot supervise him 100% of the time. What do you do when you are out of town? Do you hire a pet sitter or have someone at home with him? Whoever it is might not be doing his/her job training your furbaby.

Also, it is common for some shih tzus to not enjoy getting their paws wet. (tsk, those divas! lol) In this case you might want to try litterbox training him instead. This will help when it is raining or the weather is bad.

(This post was edited by IHeartShihpoo on Jan 4, 2005, 6:30 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my