Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
Shih Tzu Misbehaving

Sumi2005
New User

Jan 4, 2005, 2:56 PM

Post #1 of 2 (945 views)
Shortcut
Shih Tzu Misbehaving Can't Post

Mad Whenever my male Shih Tzu get upset with me he pees and poops on my floor. It was raining yesterday; however I took him outside and in the garage (were he normally goes) at least 4 times and he would not go out. I aware this morning to fine that he has pooped two times and pee'd three times on my ceramic floor. I have not had a problem with him before I started going out of town alot (for business). How do I correct this problem? or Can I correct this behavior?

Help Sumi2005

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 4, 2005, 8:02 PM

Post #2 of 2 (927 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sumi2005] Shih Tzu Misbehaving [In reply to] Can't Post

You put at wrong thread.... shih tzu is under utility group, not Toy.

Your dog is just trying to get your attention from you. My shih tzu does that once awhiel. They know they are wrong but they want to make you mad to give them the attention.. Just imagine lah, my shih tzu is 10 years old. He pee and poo outsid the house... when I scold him or ignore him, he will purposely pee on the divider just to make me mad and sort of like revenge....

You are starting to go out of town alot so he feels you're neglecting him. It's just a habit. It can be corrected with punishment as well as attention with your shih tzu. Give him plenty of pats and hugs before you leave and when you return home, play with him extra a lot. I find not all dogs behave like shih tzus.... this is something all shih tzus will do and some other toy dogs.... My big dogs don't do this at all.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my