Prelimenary List of MKA Obedience Trails for 2003

arthur
ALPHA

Mar 4, 2003, 7:01 AM

Post #1 of 7 (1577 views)
Shortcut
Prelimenary List of MKA Obedience Trails for 2003 Can't Post

Greetings to all,

The kind folks at MKA has provided us with an prelimenary list of Obedience Championship trials for 2003. The official list will be published in the coming Jan-Mar2003 issue of Berita Anjing.

The obedience championship trails are:

Mar 15 - KL

Apr 27 - KL

Jun 29 - Ipoh

Oct 12 - Seremban

Dec 04 - Penang (National Obedience Trail)

Total: 5 trails.

Rdgs Arthur

(This post was edited by arthur on Mar 4, 2003, 7:02 AM)

luckey
ALPHA

Mar 16, 2003, 6:27 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1544 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Prelimenary List of MKA Obedience Trails for 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

Good to hear there are 5 shows, wish there were more Tongue

Do you happen to know probable venue for the next one (the one in April)?

arthur
ALPHA

Mar 17, 2003, 8:04 AM

Post #3 of 7 (1529 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Prelimenary List of MKA Obedience Trails for 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jenn,

Dunno where the April Obedience trail venue is at the moment.. Sorry! Will let you know once there's any news on this..

Rdgs Arthur

PS..I like Luckey's new look..bet she'll look even better after she sheds the last of her puppy hair..

luckey
ALPHA

Mar 18, 2003, 4:07 AM

Post #4 of 7 (1512 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Prelimenary List of MKA Obedience Trails for 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe... thanks... i think luckey's beginning to like it too... she struts around like she is some champ or something!

as for brinkley, i think she overheard i was going to take luckey for the agility demo and she wanted to come to, so she's just learnt how to jump out of the window clean!

do you happen to know if they will be holding any agility soon? perhaps this sunday Smile??

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 18, 2003, 5:02 AM

Post #5 of 7 (1510 views)
Shortcut

dear arthur,

hi. was wondering about the list... you stated that the penang obedience trial is at national level.. so the others in kl.. ipoh aren't...? because i've met people from penang and ipoh at mipe that day, thought it was national level obedience championship.

Riccaval
ALPHA

Mar 18, 2003, 7:15 PM

Post #6 of 7 (1494 views)
Shortcut

Arthur and all budding trailists, I just got the list from MKA and the dates given were quite different from yours. This is what I got.

Mar 15 - KL (over)

May 10 - KL (In conjuction with 1st Eukanuba Cup-
202nd MKA Int ABC Show)

Aug 17 - KL (In conjuction with 2003 AKU - PURINA
ABC Show)

Dec 13 - Penang ( 209th MKA ABC Show)

This is what I got, anyway lets wait for the Berita AnjingCool

arthur
ALPHA

Mar 19, 2003, 10:50 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1476 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Prelimenary List of MKA Obedience Trails for 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Derrick,

Yup..your list is different from what I've posted. Still, thanks for sharing and this will certainly help in my training schedule.

Rdgs Arthur

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my