MIPE Show

robee
Dog Kichi

Mar 4, 2003, 6:40 AM

Post #1 of 11 (2885 views)
Shortcut
MIPE Show Can't Post

ARTHUR!!!!

i will be comin to malaysia for the dog show!!!! will u be thr:)

do u hv the schedule of the dog show? i dnt wnt to miss out the utility section leh... do u need anything from singapore??? The whole range Pro-line will be available in singapore soon, if it is here, i will bring it to u.... u email me wht u wnt... and wht else u wnt??? tell me hor........ remember the grooming arm? u wnt i oso cn bring for u.......

btw, i hv ordered the winner circle o"pana sub for u.. bt it came in the 16 oz jar. do u still wnt it? if not i cn separate into half... i share w u loh.......

rgds, v
Wht's better than two miniature schnauzer? Three miniature schnauzers!

arthur
ALPHA

Mar 5, 2003, 12:59 AM

Post #2 of 11 (2880 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robee] MIPE Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Veron!

Glad to hear you are coming up! I read your post on the Proline products..You know what I want..the Fair Advantage shampoo! Can't get enough of it.Smile

Will email to you my shopping list... Can I pay you in Malaysian Ringgit? As for the winner circle o"pana sub, I will share half with you. Thks.

I do not have the schedule program yet. Will update you once I have the info. BTW, you know that there'll be 2 days of dog show right? Saturday will be under the Thai judge whereas Sunday is the Indian judge for Utility group.

Rdgs Arthur

PS. It would be great if you can email your mobile number to me at schnauzer@puppy.com.my

robee
Dog Kichi

Mar 5, 2003, 8:00 PM

Post #3 of 11 (2866 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] MIPE Show [In reply to] Can't Post

LOL arthur... sure sure.. pay me in ringgit then...

u gt to give me your shopping list (if any) like at lesat 3 days before i travel up........

U sure u only wnt fair advantage? u shd reali try the blue minx colour enhancer shampoo.... reali whiten the legs n beard hee hee..:)

arthur
ALPHA

Mar 6, 2003, 6:48 AM

Post #4 of 11 (2857 views)
Shortcut

Hi Veron,

Ai say man..why you keep tempting me with good info like the blue minx colour enhancer shampoo.. you very evil-lah! :)
Now that you got me interested, what size does it comes in and how much? Is it a concentrate to be diluted or it comes ready to use?

Rdgs Arthur

robee
Dog Kichi

Mar 6, 2003, 6:55 AM

Post #5 of 11 (2854 views)
Shortcut

Tongue nt tempting.. this is wht we always said "gd things must share" devil nice nice mah:)

this come in size of 16oz and 1 gallon.. same like fair advantage......... oh yes... your fair advantage u wnt a gallon ah? it cn be use nick (which is wht i do) or dilute 1:4 parts. Owners with white dogs such as maltese reali swear tht it makes the coat WHITE! it is not a whitening shampoo, it is a colour enhancer.. so even not white dogs cn use that.... hee hee;)

one more info: they hv a pdt called pro glo which is like hair treatment Sly especiali gd for those long coated dogs, n show dogs... imagine our hair dnt get tht kinda of treatment. Crazy

remember your shopping list hor! hee hee

arthur
ALPHA

Mar 6, 2003, 7:09 AM

Post #6 of 11 (2852 views)
Shortcut

OK..I agree with you that good things must share-share one.. :)
I will email you my shopping list. Si liao..must spend more money this month.. Them furkids use more grooming products than the dada or mama.. :)

Rdgs Arthur

robee
Dog Kichi

Mar 6, 2003, 7:55 AM

Post #7 of 11 (2847 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
OK..I agree with you that good things must share-share one.. :)
I will email you my shopping list. Si liao..must spend more money this month.. Them furkids use more grooming products than the dada or mama.. :)

Rdgs Arthur
tell about spending more $$$$ on them thn mysf.... nothing new:) u r gtting thr.. doin gd:) LOL

elizatye
K9 Senior

Mar 10, 2003, 10:39 PM

Post #8 of 11 (2829 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Veron, You mentioned that the blue minx colour enhancer shampoo is a color enhancer. It is means that it will darken the dark coat and whiten the white coat. If we apply to our furkid, it won’t lighten the dark colour coat ??? How much does it cost for the 16 oz. Can I tumpang you to buy one for me Smile ???

Eliza

robee
Dog Kichi

Mar 12, 2003, 6:39 AM

Post #9 of 11 (2817 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] MIPE Show [In reply to] Can't Post

hi eliza...

it is enhancer.. it has bluish tint tht brightens coat colour...... not whiten or dark in technical sense... jst bringing out the true colour..

bt distributor said might not be in by fri... :( if like tht....i might only be able to get hold of the blue minx, pearl plus conditioner and self rinse, no fair advantage... it is like less thn SGD30 for sure.....

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Mar 13, 2003, 6:02 PM

Post #10 of 11 (2801 views)
Shortcut

Aros!! Tongue U are one busy lady !!! Hahahaha.......
Hmmm......since u guys toking about products here...let me side-track a bit hor....
Errmmm.......anyone knows if Malaysia sells Kangaroo Leather Braided Show Lead that is 4 feet and longer ? And how much does it cost? Thanks!Wink
Ah V ah....when u go to MIPE show...if happen to come across the Kangaroo lead...can help me get anot ? Cool

elizatye
K9 Senior

Mar 13, 2003, 6:44 PM

Post #11 of 11 (2798 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Veron, Thanks, now I clear already. But no need to buy for me already, because I won't join the gaathering on the coming saturday. I afraid that I can't find you in the MIPE, then you will waste lah. Anyway, thanks for you information Smile.

Smile Eliza

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my