Looking for German Shepherd Dog

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 20, 2005, 9:51 PM

Post #26 of 40 (2356 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] Looking for German Shepherd Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Yah... everyday I travel like that loh.... what to do? That's the only place got degree....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 20, 2005, 10:23 PM

Post #27 of 40 (2355 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AACK2001] Looking for German Shepherd Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah, I got his new number I think... try 0193083337

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Jan 21, 2005, 6:01 AM

Post #28 of 40 (2344 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Looking for German Shepherd Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks ya!

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Jan 21, 2005, 8:56 AM

Post #29 of 40 (2342 views)
Shortcut

hmh..u major in wht la? heheh bt nice campus eh there...eh heard got gathering coming up eh?

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Jan 21, 2005, 11:16 AM

Post #30 of 40 (2341 views)
Shortcut
Re: [spiritualboy] Re:Looking for German Shepherd Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

BTW i got this offer for 1k, but its for female pups.. so i dunno wether my dad wants it or not..

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 22, 2005, 6:53 PM

Post #31 of 40 (2331 views)
Shortcut

No problem!Wink

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 22, 2005, 7:10 PM

Post #32 of 40 (2328 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] Looking for German Shepherd Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Me? I major ah? aiyoh... not sure want advertising or multimedia in graphic design... coz Now I'm doing foundation....

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Jan 25, 2005, 5:52 AM

Post #33 of 40 (2313 views)
Shortcut

do interior design la. something to do with architecture ... can make alot of $$ u know!SlyLaugh LaughLaugh

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 25, 2005, 6:23 AM

Post #34 of 40 (2309 views)
Shortcut

Interior I know... but go Shanghai only can get a lot of $$ hehehe... coz my uncle is now a rich man doing interior in Shanghai.... me ah, no sense of arranging furniture wan hahahaha....

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Feb 18, 2005, 6:24 PM

Post #35 of 40 (2262 views)
Shortcut
Re: [serene_kwlim] Looking for German Shepherd Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

hei serene long time no mssg u.....update u bout my GSD search.. . anyway i wanna ask u , u know this guy ah.. Mr Yeo T S,, from seremban,. he is a GSD breeder (he have 20++++GSDs in his house!!!!!) n i went to his house 2 see some puppies la.. he got this 7 month old GSD for sale la.. for 3.8 k .. the GSD is suppose 2 be under some good bloodline.. (forgot the name dy cause german name) and he have some show quality puppies..(dint dare to ask the price cause he is keeping for himself i think n must be super exp!!) anyway the mr ben u recommended me.. he have only one puppy for the moment and it is imported so i dunwan la. exp 4 k.. i also wanna ask eagle brand dog food rm 175 for 18kgs .. is that the market price?? than got nother guy selling a gsd male to me for 1.5k.. he have the bitch but not the male dog cause he hired a stud service he said.. so i cant see the dad dog.. aahhhhhhhh after my dad saw that mr yeo .. he set dy wan buy GSD .. but hopefully i ll be able to choose la..but i think i ll be the one buying cause i m the one doing all the searching haha.

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

Feb 18, 2005, 10:57 PM

Post #36 of 40 (2251 views)
Shortcut

send u a reply email aldy.. check ur mail box.
Serene Lim
My furkids: Jamie & Max.

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

ronaldo7
Enthusiast

Feb 20, 2005, 3:03 AM

Post #37 of 40 (2236 views)
Shortcut

uhm.. u're from seremban? where about? didn't know there are gsd fans around though..

feel free to add them up if you own dogster

tiska the labrador trap in gsd body!
http://www.dogster.com/?71145

shan the sharpei look a like!
http://www.dogster.com/?29137

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Feb 21, 2005, 1:49 AM

Post #38 of 40 (2225 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ronaldo7] Looking for German Shepherd Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

nah i m from port dickson..i got a golden retriever.. but my dad wanted a gsd la .. so bought one..

but now i m very very interested in both dog..now GSD and GR fan muahahhaha so i ve one 4 months GR and a 2

month GSD now. emm cannnot say my dog la .. they are both family pet .

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Feb 22, 2005, 6:57 PM

Post #39 of 40 (2214 views)
Shortcut
Re: [serene_kwlim] Looking for German Shepherd Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

hei serene i wanna ask ah.. ur furdogs got fight with each other ah?

cause i now got one male gr and one male gsd.. both puppies.. wont they have any dominancy problems?

u have also one gr and one gsd mah.. both males? or one male one female?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 23, 2005, 5:14 AM

Post #40 of 40 (2206 views)
Shortcut

Wah.. you better be careful... dogs that aren't at least 3 years apart will fight for dominance for they are of the same ranking and strength if both dogs are active, not shy and show dominant actions like peeing in every corner to mark territory.... you better becareful.. happened to me, I was too excited with a new pup that I forgot to read up on dog behaviour book. My boxers are only 1 year apart, both males and they fight like hell.... no way to stop them and I've tried all the tricks in books and from this forum.... I don't think the GR will show as much dominance as GSD but to be safe, neuter one....

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my