Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Introduce Myself

Andrew

Mar 6, 2002, 8:06 AM

Post #1 of 12 (3642 views)
Shortcut
Introduce Myself Can't Post

Hi to All the Members,

My name is Andrew Wong and I owned a MinPin. She's chocolate & tan. I don't know about you out there but I love this breed.

I don't have a scanner right now so can't let you guys see her picture...

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

Khoobg
Webmaster

Mar 6, 2002, 8:15 AM

Post #2 of 12 (3639 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andrew] Introduce Myself [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Andrew, welcome to the forum. Hope that you will find this forum useful.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Andrew

Mar 6, 2002, 8:24 AM

Post #3 of 12 (3637 views)
Shortcut

This is is sure useful to me because i can find so many dog lover and talk about it....

Andrew Wong

Andrew

Mar 7, 2002, 2:25 AM

Post #4 of 12 (3624 views)
Shortcut

Well...The below would a bit more about me and my dog.

I'm 24 & i'm still a student. Well I've been working for a while and now I stop and use my saving for my study....
I live in Shah Alam and 'Yes' my minpin is a pedigree and registered with MKA...My minpin is not on heat right now but just after her first heat on January. I don't plan to mate her on the first heat maybe on her 2nd heat. She's 1 year plus only so it is too young & i don't think she is ready for it...

Andrew Wong

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 7, 2002, 10:03 PM

Post #5 of 12 (3611 views)
Shortcut

Hi Andrew, welcome to the forum. Have you owned any other dogs beside your Minpin? What's her name..perhaps we can call her by her name. Smile

I think minpins are really cute...why do you like this breed?

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Andrew

Mar 8, 2002, 12:05 AM

Post #6 of 12 (3606 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] Introduce Myself [In reply to] Can't Post

Last week I still owned 5 dogs but now I only have 3 with me. 3 of them is a cross breed between a havanese + spitz , 1 spitz & a minpin. 2 of the mix breed went to their new home already and another one is going to i think by next week. So I left only my minpin and the spitz.

My minpin's name is Coco. I call her so is because of her coat color. She's chocolate tan. I like this little dog is because even though their size is small but they are fearless. Beside that their l like the sleek look of them too. Mmm..their look impress me a lot too.

Andrew Wong

jason
Enthusiast

Mar 8, 2002, 6:12 AM

Post #7 of 12 (3595 views)
Shortcut

Hi Andrew,

How come you have some mix breed between havanese and spitz? Did you purposely mix them or other reasons?
Minpin is quite a cute dog. But, my impression on this breed is they are quite noisy with their high tome of barking? Am I correct?
Anyway, welcome to this big family!

Regards

ear;docked tail;born 11/2001.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 8, 2002, 7:22 AM

Post #8 of 12 (3590 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jason] Introduce Myself [In reply to] Can't Post

I've never touched a minpin up close or had the chance to hear it bark..only seen pictures and saw one at a distance when I went to see the vet..

So, are minpins really a loud barker?? My Holli can surprise you also..Maybe all small dogs are like that...Smile I think it's really cute.

¸.·´ ·´¨¨))

Andrew

Mar 8, 2002, 8:06 AM

Post #9 of 12 (3588 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jason] Introduce Myself [In reply to] Can't Post

No. I don't mix them on purpose. The story is like this, the 3 mix is actually the daughter to my Havanese.
At that time, my house's fence is not concrete blockt fence. It's just a normal fencing. When my havanese is on heat, this stud spitz and he is not mine, came to our house and he dig a hole under it and then they do their business. And we didn't realize about that until I saw there is some physical changes. She got 8 of them, I was able to find good home to 5 of the baby and i kept 3 of them. That is how I got my mix breed havanese & sptz cross. Even though they are mix, most of the pups will look more alike to their mother.

OK..OK..Very sorry about I didn't mention about my havanese in the earlier part. She passed away a year ago. Actually I have 3 more spitz that also pass way. That is why I didn't mentioned it in my introduction.

I got approach to dog since I was a kid, I remember my mom owned a pair of Golden Retriever and a silky terrier and they also of course they went to heaven already. I got the actual chance to handle the dog by myself was when I'm in standard 4. That is when I move back and live with my parents. My dad & mom bring home a spitz for me. There is when I start to bath her, feed her, comfort her and even breed her by myself.

Well I think the above will tell all the dogs i've own before.

Andrew Wong

Andrew

Mar 8, 2002, 8:20 AM

Post #10 of 12 (3586 views)
Shortcut

Rainbow, minpin does have a loud bark. They have a sharp & clear loaud and this excel some of the larger dog. I think it's true that mostly smaller breed dog has a louder bark.

Well you should check the minpin out sometime. They will investigate when they hear strange sound or an object that is new them.

If you like to touch it or to get close to them, we might arrange this out. Maybe we can meet somewhere to check each others dog out.

Andrew Wong

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 8, 2002, 11:05 PM

Post #11 of 12 (3575 views)
Shortcut

If you are coming to the show, you can check Holli out...Smile Maybe in the future when our fellow forummers decide to have a doggie day out, our dogs can check each other out. Smile

¸.·´ ·´¨¨))

Andrew

Mar 9, 2002, 9:17 AM

Post #12 of 12 (3564 views)
Shortcut

I'll be there. I've arrange with my sister to show me the way to Mines Exhibition Center.

See you there.

Andrew Wong

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my