Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Morning Walk for Penang Member N all the furkids

ashley
ALPHA

Mar 3, 2003, 6:40 PM

Post #1 of 9 (3585 views)
Shortcut
Morning Walk for Penang Member N all the furkids Can't Post

Hi all member tomorow (4/3) is a public holiday, any body wan to bring their furkids for morning walk??
Owner and furkids also can keep fit oh!!Wink
May be some one can suggest a good place for Morning walk!!Sly
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Mar 3, 2003, 7:00 PM

Post #2 of 9 (3583 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Morning Walk for Penang Member N all the furkids [In reply to] Can't Post

hello, i'll be working tomoro so i wont be joining you all Frown But i can suggest youth park hill. The road is not steep and it is not far. You all can hike up to No.3, that will be sufficient heheheLaugh Sometimes in the morning, the ppl there will brew coffee and tea and there will be biscuits there too.

I think that is a very nice place with a good view and good supply of wind at the top Smile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

elizatye
K9 Senior

Mar 3, 2003, 8:51 PM

Post #3 of 9 (3570 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Morning Walk for Penang Member N all the furkids [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Ashley, Sorry that I can join you tomorrow. Try to make it other days. Gurney is another place you can bring your furkids there to jalan-jalan. I used to bring Yippi there before. Yippi enjoyed it.

Smile Eliza

(This post was edited by elizatye on Mar 3, 2003, 8:57 PM)

ashley
ALPHA

Mar 3, 2003, 8:57 PM

Post #4 of 9 (3566 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] Morning Walk for Penang Member N all the furkids [In reply to] Can't Post

Ai ya Y all cannot join us ??FrownUnsure
than i also dowan go lia..... cos so bored lei!!
Ok loh next time lah....Sly
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Mar 3, 2003, 8:59 PM

Post #5 of 9 (3565 views)
Shortcut

Sorry lah, next time lah... Ok..

Smile Eliza

kingkong
Canine Addict

Mar 3, 2003, 9:15 PM

Post #6 of 9 (3562 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] Morning Walk for Penang Member N all the furkids [In reply to] Can't Post

i was just about to say i can join u all....... coz i totally free tomolo haha.... next time la..... next time..... tataWink

Regards,
Eric with Sushi, a long-coat chihuahua.

boon
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2003, 2:41 AM

Post #7 of 9 (3546 views)
Shortcut

Wei..Ashley, in the afternoon can or not. Coz tomorrow afternoon i can make it. Will be going to visit the France Dogue Breeder in Penang with Steven.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

hcyeap

Mar 4, 2003, 9:30 AM

Post #8 of 9 (3539 views)
Shortcut

Aiyah... Ashley, should have posted earlier; I just got off the phone with Pepperboy's mummy, HL who was telling me that she may be walking him at Gurney Drive on Tuesday morning. I guess too late now because already 1:30am. Maybe another time?

hcyeap - daddy to Pepperboy Schnauzer

lulugurl
ALPHA

Mar 4, 2003, 5:55 PM

Post #9 of 9 (3536 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Morning Walk for Penang Member N all the furkids [In reply to] Can't Post

make it afternoon....
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my