IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Barking & Growling Problems:
help!my 2mth shihtzu crying wholenite!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ally_py

May 17, 2003, 8:27 PM

Post #26 of 26 (1024 views)
Shortcut
Re: [evelynmoods] help!my 2mth shihtzu crying wholenite! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I had a shitzu puppy, name's Freeway, now she's already six months old & very active. When i brought her is only two months+. I had a comment to you all, please do not always bring you lovely dog to grooming centre only. Not only the expense are high, its will makes between you & your loving dog not close enough. Before Freeway, i never had any experience with dogs, but my bfriend have it. I learn a lot from him, now i understand why my freeway and other dogs are very close to him, obey to him. Everytime she done anything naughty, only a word : "my bfriend name's" then she will stop. If after my bfriend scold her, tell her don't love her anymore, then she will try so hard to "Kiss & Kiss" my bfriend, stay tight to him. Did yours know when we start brought her, my bfriend tried so hard to let her believe to him, he's "sembang" with her all the time, treat her like a real daughter. Everyday only comb fur & powdening already spend 1-2 hours. If for full grooming, its will takes 3-4 hours. Now her understand him so much, and easily let him to clean her face, comb fur, pull her ears fur, cut her feet fur, tight the ribbon, bath......etc. But as for cutting nail, he still got some problem with that, he need to talk so much with her, explain why need to cut nail................

So, all of yours must remember this: "Dogs are human's best friend", they can understand every single word comes from your heart, only depends how far you can go. Now a day becomes a day, everybody loves "Freeway"!! And i just can't stop loving my "Freeway".

Ally

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my