Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Skin Conditions and Diseases:
MY 10 weeks GR losing coat after Nutro!!

Prince Dal
New User

Dec 27, 2004, 8:00 PM

Post #1 of 6 (2025 views)
Shortcut
MY 10 weeks GR losing coat after Nutro!! Can't Post

I have changed my dog food from SD to Nutro because the latter carry the reputation for good for coat. After changing it, I noticed my GR shedding coat quite badly. So now he looks like normal pup instead of the normal puffy looking GR. Is it due to the food or is he changing coat. I am thinking of changing back to SD. Can i have some advice!!Frown

JudyBeee
Novice

Dec 28, 2004, 12:20 AM

Post #2 of 6 (2009 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Prince Dal] MY 10 weeks GR losing coat after Nutro!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Which Nutro did you try on your dog?

Have you tried the one of Lamb and Rice? This is specially formulated for a better skin and coat.

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 28, 2004, 4:23 AM

Post #3 of 6 (2001 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Prince Dal] MY 10 weeks GR losing coat after Nutro!! [In reply to] Can't Post

pups do lose their fur one time or another. so it may not be food related.

how's the shedding? is it accompanied by reddish skin? if it seems abnormal or is accompanioed by ichy reddish skin, pls seek the advise of a good vet.

llchoong
Dog Kichi

Dec 28, 2004, 8:40 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1980 views)
Shortcut

Hi, You should try Canidae.

terrilynn
Novice

Jun 10, 2005, 7:52 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1772 views)
Shortcut
Re: [llchoong] MY 10 weeks GR losing coat after Nutro!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey there...

Your dog should try AvoDerm because AvoDerm range have 7 types of Skin and Coat Conditioner. In the ingredient have Avocado, Flaxseed Oil. Your dog have hot spot? If yes, AvoDerm range have Vegetarian formula which can cure Skin Problem within 2-3 weeks.

My dog also have Skin problem before and AvoDerm helps :)
Terri

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 17, 2005, 5:13 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1722 views)
Shortcut

Ello

How old is ur GR?...

I m not sure about other dogs but from my experience, food allergies causes balding in patches... dunno about just excessive shedding... how long have ur Gr been on this new food?

Hope u get to the bottom of this problem fast... & is able to do sumthing bout it... good luck Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my