Alaska's secret wolf slaughter - spread the word to stop the killing

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 24, 2004, 11:05 PM

Post #1 of 12 (1940 views)
Shortcut
Alaska's secret wolf slaughter - spread the word to stop the killing Can't Post

Hi friernds Smile

Got this thru a mail based forum... its sad how the wolfs are being killed... see the vidoe & do what u think u can...

This video depicts a brutality that can no longer be ignored: www.care2.com/go/z/19935

There is a petition to the Governor : http://defenders.spacely.com/...ons/petitionform.cfm

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Dec 24, 2004, 11:17 PM

Post #2 of 12 (1935 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Alaska's secret wolf slaughter - spread the word to stop the killing [In reply to] Can't Post

Waiting to load the video now... got this prompt in the petition site that says : " System error - no petition number passed "

cheers,
minglmy

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 25, 2004, 3:28 AM

Post #3 of 12 (1923 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Alaska's secret wolf slaughter - spread the word to stop the killing [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Smile

U can try viewing the video first... at the end, there will be a link to the petition... hope it works... Wink

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Dec 25, 2004, 5:44 AM

Post #4 of 12 (1919 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Alaska's secret wolf slaughter - spread the word to stop the killing [In reply to] Can't Post

Done ! Frown

cheers,
minglmy

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 25, 2004, 4:42 PM

Post #5 of 12 (1907 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Alaska's secret wolf slaughter - spread the word to stop the killing [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Smile

So sad rite?... the wolfs are so beautiful & majestic... those humans have nothing else to do than go around killing inocent creatures... they can join the municipal council here in our country... death culture ppl... i wud like to see wolfs chasing & mass killing them for a change!!! Mad

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Dec 25, 2004, 7:59 PM

Post #6 of 12 (1898 views)
Shortcut

oh yea there r so beautiful but waht to do... all the cruelty human can inflict on the innocences can never fail disgust me. sometimes really dunno what to say .... turns me speechless

cheers,
minglmy

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 26, 2004, 4:19 AM

Post #7 of 12 (1888 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

Well... we can only help & do what is within our power... the others we will have to leave it to GOD!!!... Wink most important is that we do our part... Wink

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Dec 27, 2004, 5:31 PM

Post #8 of 12 (1867 views)
Shortcut

"most important is that we do our part... Wink "

How true this is .... funny thing is we always think along the same line *high 5 girl*

cheers,
minglmy

sportyfuan
Dog Kichi

Jan 11, 2005, 2:38 AM

Post #9 of 12 (1814 views)
Shortcut

It is cruel, brainless and exasperating to build one's happiness on another's suffering.

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 4:04 AM

Post #10 of 12 (1813 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sportyfuan] Alaska's secret wolf slaughter - spread the word to stop the killing [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Smile

yup... some creatures are just like that... I address them as creature for I do not think they deserve the human title... no human can do that... thus inhumane...

Kowie
ALPHA

Jan 24, 2005, 2:52 AM

Post #11 of 12 (1756 views)
Shortcut

MadMad WTF is wrong with these people?!?!!!!! So sick! Mad

And it even sicker when certain breeds of dogs closely resemble the wolf. Mad

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jan 25, 2005, 2:24 AM

Post #12 of 12 (1746 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowie] Alaska's secret wolf slaughter - spread the word to stop the killing [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Smile

Yup... I was first shock!!! then I got so darn angry too... sadism to see helpless animals die like that... the ppl cought doing that shud be shot themslves... Mad

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my