Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Skin Conditions and Diseases:
when will a pup start to grow its adult fur coat?

dragster
Novice

Dec 22, 2004, 8:03 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1387 views)
Shortcut
when will a pup start to grow its adult fur coat? Can't Post

i have a 2 month old pup. wondering when will the adult fur grow? how would it look like? would it be the same as the puppy fur?

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 22, 2004, 8:21 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1380 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dragster] when will a pup start to grow its adult fur coat? [In reply to] Can't Post

What dog breed do you own?

dragster
Novice

Dec 22, 2004, 8:35 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] when will a pup start to grow its adult fur coat? [In reply to] Can't Post

ermm, what breed arh? well, its a question of its own. i myself not sure what breed it is. its a mix breed for sure but dunno what mix what...

thomstan
Canine Addict

Dec 24, 2004, 10:15 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1344 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dragster] when will a pup start to grow its adult fur coat? [In reply to] Can't Post

I can't give you a definate answer on this matter... but my pup which is coming to it's 3rd month is shedding pretty heavily... my guess is it'll start at 2nd month up till god knows when...

i'm praying that it'll end fast... the amount of fur sticking to my body.. i think i ate some... ughh.. and my throat is feeling uncomfortable...

gonna groom him today...

The one you love is the one that should take you higher

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 27, 2004, 8:49 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1310 views)
Shortcut

When pups are born, they ahve this soft velvety downy coat, after they reach 3 to 4 months, you will notice it shedding a lot and later a different textured coat can be seen.... it won't be much different from puppy coat but it's more glossy....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my