Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 19, 2005, 5:05 AM

Post #26 of 48 (1875 views)
Shortcut
Re: [weiz] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

jalan genting klang is in setapak....

weiz
Novice

Jan 19, 2005, 5:19 AM

Post #27 of 48 (1874 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hhmm.....setapak.....where's that???

i am from cyberjaya.....and i am not very sure...

can u help me out

?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 19, 2005, 5:23 AM

Post #28 of 48 (1873 views)
Shortcut
Re: [weiz] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

where is setapak? setapak is next to ampang...

weiz
Novice

Jan 19, 2005, 5:29 AM

Post #29 of 48 (1872 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

weiz
Novice

Jan 19, 2005, 5:31 AM

Post #30 of 48 (1871 views)
Shortcut

hmm

do u know the name of the pet shop?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 19, 2005, 5:37 AM

Post #31 of 48 (1870 views)
Shortcut

no i don't know..

philip
Novice

Jan 25, 2005, 12:06 AM

Post #32 of 48 (1848 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carienna] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileSmileSmile finally i got a male 2 month old and very light colour salt and pepper puppy at a reasonable price.

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Jan 25, 2005, 9:50 AM

Post #33 of 48 (1839 views)
Shortcut
Re: [philip] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie pHilip,

How much did ya get it for?

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

philip
Novice

Jan 26, 2005, 9:28 AM

Post #34 of 48 (1827 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

at rm 550 so far the puppy seem to be alright and been certified healthy by vet, he is very active and a little agresive and like to bite whatever with in his reach, his name is hitler.

sewerside
Novice

Jan 26, 2005, 9:55 AM

Post #35 of 48 (1822 views)
Shortcut
Re: [philip] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi guys, i'm looking for MS too.. pls help me to find one either adoption or around 600-800.

Philip, where did you get urs at RM550? please tell me.. still have?

(This post was edited by Admin on Jan 26, 2005, 3:47 PM)

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Jan 26, 2005, 7:50 PM

Post #36 of 48 (1809 views)
Shortcut

wow...thts very cheap.Does hitler come with mka?where did u purchase it? i bet everyone is dying to noe..=)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

j-wong
Dog Kichi

Feb 16, 2005, 9:01 PM

Post #37 of 48 (1758 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sewerside] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey sewerside are you WK??

sewerside
Novice

Feb 16, 2005, 11:17 PM

Post #38 of 48 (1751 views)
Shortcut
Re: [j-wong] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

yes i'm WK... may i know who are u? hehe..

j-wong
Dog Kichi

Feb 16, 2005, 11:25 PM

Post #39 of 48 (1746 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sewerside] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

it's me jessica la

sewerside
Novice

Feb 17, 2005, 1:12 AM

Post #40 of 48 (1739 views)
Shortcut
Re: [j-wong] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh yea i sort of guessed is u liao hehe

wat dog u have?

j-wong
Dog Kichi

Feb 17, 2005, 2:20 AM

Post #41 of 48 (1736 views)
Shortcut

it's SaLad for eNglish and cHoy kow for chinese....

fancy seeing you ere didnt know you were into doggies, what dog do u have?

sewerside
Novice

Feb 18, 2005, 7:51 PM

Post #42 of 48 (1725 views)
Shortcut

i have a minpin... then thinking of getting MS hehe..

Duke_of_Otto
New User

Mar 4, 2005, 9:48 PM

Post #43 of 48 (1693 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey everyone,

i got this cute MS from SPCA last Nov. amazing, but true. i consider myself lucky as i frequently visit SPCA and this was the only time i see an MS. he is 6month old with a small patch of fungal infection on the back. (no big deal to me) but the unfortunate thing was that they sterilized him 2 days prior to my visit. still i wanted him.

i wonder whether i was cheated or what... i paid rm500 for his adoption. they wanted rm800 initially. sounds cut throat for an adoption... still i wanted him.

now.. he is the most obedient dog i've ever had. handsome, playful, QUIET!

but i've a problem with grooming as i stay in s'ban and need to find a place to groom him in kl. will discuss this in the grooming session.

so... rm500 is possible to get MS... just have to be patient and visit SPCA often.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 4, 2005, 10:01 PM

Post #44 of 48 (1684 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Duke_of_Otto] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Lucky you....

yes, that's the main reason why I kept advising Philip to look into SPCA where there is better chance then 'buying one at the price of RM 300' which is like none existance in the petshop scenario.

If philip is lucky .... maybe he will be able to adopt an adult dog from members who wanted to give away due to certain reasons.

cheers,
minglmy

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Mar 4, 2005, 10:51 PM

Post #45 of 48 (1683 views)
Shortcut

hmmm...

that's damn cheap

hehe how ur ms doing?

did it come along with an MKA cert and is he microchipped?

»¨JaCLyN a.k.a [JaCJaC] and EriC yOnG a.k.a bECkhaM-¨» ©® Wink

Proud mummykins and daddykins of Uncle Pupzie da Nottyness and Stephykins da Princess as of 12th August 2004 and 6th October 2004 Frown

For more pictures or information about my beloved furkids; check out »¤¨Jaclyn's Scrapbook of Love and Friendship¨¤« Tongue

Vote for my puppykins; Uncle Pupz and Stephykins

philip
Novice

Mar 4, 2005, 11:05 PM

Post #46 of 48 (1682 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaclyn] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

he is now already 4 month old is doing well, he has got nice fur but not curly type and soft, it does not come with mka. is a very handsome schnauzer .

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Mar 4, 2005, 11:13 PM

Post #47 of 48 (1679 views)
Shortcut

oh i see

that's good and nice

hehe :P

most important is TLC for him

any pics to c"?

»¨JaCLyN a.k.a [JaCJaC] and EriC yOnG a.k.a bECkhaM-¨» ©® Wink

Proud mummykins and daddykins of Uncle Pupzie da Nottyness and Stephykins da Princess as of 12th August 2004 and 6th October 2004 Frown

For more pictures or information about my beloved furkids; check out »¤¨Jaclyn's Scrapbook of Love and Friendship¨¤« Tongue

Vote for my puppykins; Uncle Pupz and Stephykins

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 5, 2005, 12:31 AM

Post #48 of 48 (1673 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Duke_of_Otto] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

is the pic on avatar?

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my