Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

philip
Novice

Dec 17, 2004, 9:15 PM

Post #1 of 48 (2441 views)
Shortcut
free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! Can't Post

[Frown Dear all i'm new member, i know is a little non-sense i'm looking for a Miniature Schnauzer Puppies(msp) for free or less than RM300 but will take good care of it , so if anyone happen to have any EXTRA (msp) and looking for good caretaker do consider me.
Thank you.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 17, 2004, 9:19 PM

Post #2 of 48 (2435 views)
Shortcut
Re: [philip] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Philip

welcome to this forum... Currently, do not know if anyone were giving free Miniature Schnauzer.. And if i do encounter any, will inform you...

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Dec 18, 2004, 3:10 AM

Post #3 of 48 (2395 views)
Shortcut
Re: [philip] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

HI philip,

warm welcome to the forum here ! for MS at RM 300 its a bit imposible to buy from the market eg : petshop, breeder n etc.... as their lowest price i have seen is abt RM 800. I wud advise u to try SPCA or PAWS or look under the thread "dogs for adoption" and check out if anyone is giving away their dog for adoption or not... Good luck ya !

P/s : not to dash ur hope or anything but getting a pup even at RM 800 is not easy. I think u shd look into an adult dog instead. RM 300 maybe u cud get a mixed purebreed instead if ur lucky !

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Dec 18, 2004, 3:11 AM)

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 18, 2004, 4:47 AM

Post #4 of 48 (2389 views)
Shortcut

hi Smile

welcome... hope u have fun here... Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

philip
Novice

Dec 19, 2004, 10:14 AM

Post #5 of 48 (2371 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi minglmy,

i appreciate your advice, so any ideal what are the reasonale price for an six month plus and an adult say above 1 year or above .

thank you

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Dec 19, 2004, 7:56 PM

Post #6 of 48 (2361 views)
Shortcut

Hi !

For a six month + to an adult MS u shd be able to get at RM 750 - 850 (price noted from petshops and papers advertisements) the older they get the cheaper it goes as the dog might have picked up bad habits from the breeder's place or the petshops area....

I wud still say u shd try ur luck in SPCA for abandon dogs...

cheers,
minglmy

carienna
Canine Addict

Dec 20, 2004, 7:58 PM

Post #7 of 48 (2333 views)
Shortcut

RM300? :D if got inform me also! :D

I think perhaps you can get it.. erm.. if you double the price... then for a MS without cert, you are able to get it... as I know that cheapest MS with cert is about RM800 :) Lucks!

Frown

Golden Retrievers & Miniature Schnauzer are SIMPLY the BEST!!!!!!!

philip
Novice

Dec 20, 2004, 8:08 PM

Post #8 of 48 (2327 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carienna] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi carienna,

thank for the info so u r saying at RM600 i can get a MS puppies that without cert but of purebred for sure, if so let me know where can i get it..

appreciate your help!

Than you.

Smile

carienna
Canine Addict

Dec 20, 2004, 8:14 PM

Post #9 of 48 (2324 views)
Shortcut

Well, if someone can sell a MS pup with cert for ard RM800 I am sure you can find one without cert at about the range of RM600.. However I am in penang and the MS I saw for RM800 is also in Penang.. :) Just survey price b4 getting one.. and if you were to go thru a petshop, I don't think you can find it at such price as most petshop sell the dogs at a highhhhhh price.. :) I'll inform you if I do see any Ms for sale about that price :P and if you are willing to buy a MS pup for RM600, y not add another RM200 and pay for RM800 for a MS with cert, then you can be sure that it is PURE breed.. haha!!! If it is without cert and you wanna be sure that it is pure breed, then ... get from a breeder :)

Frown

jadeng
Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2004, 11:12 PM

Post #10 of 48 (2316 views)
Shortcut

welcome here! i have a schnauzer! is a she, cute n small.

RM300, i dun think can get 1, n is not easy to get a ms in spca too, coz most of the ms owner wont leave the dog that easy

ms is smart n abey to owner, so is HARD to find someone drop the ms.....so sorry to infrom u this

may u try to put the price higer?

i think if 700 is ok to get if u can discuss with breeder.

try to check it in fourm, sell dog or adoption

may help u, i saw some ms is waitting buyer, try to talk to the breeder. good luck

philip
Novice

Dec 20, 2004, 11:26 PM

Post #11 of 48 (2312 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jadeng] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile hi jadeng

ur puppy schnauzer was really cute and nice. Thank you for the info. Do u know any breeder that willing to sell at RM700, please inform me if u happen to know !!

Smile

jadeng
Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2004, 11:54 PM

Post #12 of 48 (2307 views)
Shortcut

u may check in fourm that is few breeder name there, or u may check the column under pupuies on sell, u may get some new too, i just saw few ms is waiting for buyer, try ur luck!

my schnauzer is like man shoes size 9, small? hahha just 1.9 kg only,

but becoz still puppy so she like to bite!

take female schnauzer is better.

jadeng
Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2004, 11:57 PM

Post #13 of 48 (2303 views)
Shortcut

Miniature Schnauzer Puppies for sale to good homes
a.. Micro chipped
b.. Vaccinated
c.. De-wormed
d.. Come with MKA registration
e.. Well Groomed
f.. 1 Male and 4 Female puppies available
g.. DOB : 3/11/04
h.. Location for viewing : Petaling Jaya
i.. Interested Please Call 012-3232053 ; 012-3342381; 03-78769666

try this ..

jadeng
Enthusiast

Dec 21, 2004, 12:00 AM

Post #14 of 48 (2300 views)
Shortcut

Miniature Schnauzer Puppies for sale to good homes
  • Micro chipped
  • Vaccinated
  • De-wormed
  • Come with MKA registration
  • Well Groomed
  • Male and Female puppies available
  • Asking for RM 1400 per puppy
  • Location for viewing : Klang Valley
  • Interested Please Call 016 3225555
  • or try this no also, they show some pic on fourm

philip
Novice

Dec 21, 2004, 12:18 AM

Post #15 of 48 (2298 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jadeng] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

first of all thank for the breeder info i had contact those list's just that the minimum price is a little higher than what i expected, so will still have to look around and hope you will land a hand if u happen to know anyone selling at RM700.

thank you.

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Dec 21, 2004, 12:42 AM)

carienna
Canine Addict

Dec 21, 2004, 2:49 AM

Post #16 of 48 (2269 views)
Shortcut

Mostly MS here are with cert.. so I think it will cost more than RM700 :) Anyway good luck trying! If you can come to Penang then I think you can get at RM800! hahaha!

Frown

Evie_1
Novice

Jan 1, 2005, 1:06 AM

Post #17 of 48 (2208 views)
Shortcut

Dear Phillip,

I happened to come across today in newspaper The Star classified there is someone sell MS at RM500 without certificate. Maybe you can check it out.

But by selling that cheap i do not know if the breeder is really offering a good puppy or not. You have to be more careful then.

Good luck for your search!
Frown Evie Frown

The poor dog, in life the firmest friend. The first to welcome, foremost to defend. ~~ Lord Byron

philip
Novice

Jan 3, 2005, 4:43 AM

Post #18 of 48 (2193 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Evie_1] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

thank evie,

is there anywhere i can check the condition(health) of a puppy specially miniature schnauzer and is there any terms or conditions that one can use on purchasing puppy either thru individual breeder or pet shop, anyone who use to these please advice!!! SmileSmile

carienna
Canine Addict

Jan 8, 2005, 5:23 PM

Post #19 of 48 (2143 views)
Shortcut

If you are looking for a reasonable price, it would definitely be getting it from a breeder, better than getting from a petshop. However, not all breeder sell their pups at reasonable price.. hahaha! So you better be wise... and the advantage that you get when purchasing a pup from a breeder is, you get to see the parents of the puppies.. so you might get the idea of how the pup will grow up to be..

By the way, where are you from?

Frown

philip
Novice

Jan 8, 2005, 5:40 PM

Post #20 of 48 (2138 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carienna] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm from PJ selangor, so u know of any breeder that can sell MSP at reasonable price from this place???

Smile

carienna
Canine Addict

Jan 9, 2005, 8:07 PM

Post #21 of 48 (2122 views)
Shortcut

Erks, PJ ah.. let me see.....

I have a friend, Terence who has MSP for sale but I dunno whether it is still available or not.. you can view the pups pics here , alrite? The last time I heard, he said he's selling at about 1.2k ... you can contact him if you want...

Or if you wanna come to Penang to get the pup.. then there are cheaper ones ler! hahaha! :D

Frown

wais81
Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2005, 11:59 PM

Post #22 of 48 (2100 views)
Shortcut

hello there,

i know a home breeder in sunway selling 3 female MS with MKA cert for about 700-800 ..if u want info can call me 0122990301.

Christopher

badguy

Jan 18, 2005, 7:49 PM

Post #23 of 48 (2082 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i know at jalan genting kelang, one pet shop

sell RM360 MS mix silky terrier puppy 4 months

80% looks like MS

i saw it really look like MS

u can go there to try!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 18, 2005, 9:55 PM

Post #24 of 48 (2076 views)
Shortcut
Re: [badguy] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello

i also saw it too... the owner have a german shepherd right???

weiz
Novice

Jan 19, 2005, 4:42 AM

Post #25 of 48 (2066 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] free or giveaway Miniature Schnauzer Puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hello

i also saw it too... the owner have a german shepherd right???

heheheh........i am looking for a pups too....

can some some one tell me where jalan genting kelang??

is it in kl???

and if it is...do tell me the name of the pet shop

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my