1ST&2nd MIPE-MKA All Breed Championship Dog Show

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 5, 2002, 6:28 AM

Post #1 of 16 (11517 views)
Shortcut
1ST&2nd MIPE-MKA All Breed Championship Dog Show Can't Post

Sunday: 17TH March 2002.
Event: 1st & 2nd MIPE-MKA Championship Dog Shows.
Time: 10.00AM (both shows starting simultaneously)
Venue: International Exhibition & Convention Centre. MINES Resort City K.L.
Admission: By tickets RM3.00/RM5.00

Puppycom members will have the opportunity to meet each other face to face and will be treated to lunch by our beloved and generous webmaster. Please liaise with undersign thro pvt e-mail for further details.

There will be some 200+ dogs vying for top honours in both rings. You shall be seeing the macho Rottweiler, the docile St.Bernard in the Working Group; Lassie in the Pastoral Group; Rainbow making her debut with Holli in the Hound Group; Golden Retrievers, Cocker Spaniels and Labradors in the Gundog Group; Terrier Group will have the Fox Terrier, Bull Terrier and possibily the Jack Russell; Toys will certainly be a sight to behold, with the gracious rock&roll movements of the Pekingese, the hackney gait of the Min Pin, the quicker than quick-silver flow of the Papillon; and finally, the group known as Utility which means Multi-purpose, my Dalmatians will be there to entertain you; Shih Tzu my arch rivals will also be there to spoil my day; a Bulldog and one from France called himself French Bulldog should also be around to compete.

This roughly is the expectation. There is nothing better to be at the ringside to catch the atmosphere. See you all at the show.

A word of advise, please leave your pet(s) at home, because only dogs allowed into the exhibition hall are those taking part in Obedience Trials and Dog Shows.

(This post was edited by Derrickok on Mar 5, 2002, 6:32 AM)

May
Old Hand

Mar 6, 2002, 8:26 PM

Post #2 of 16 (11496 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] 1ST&2nd MIPE-MKA All Breed Championship Dog Show [In reply to] Can't Post

For more information, please visit this website

www.mipe2002.com

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 6, 2002, 8:54 PM

Post #3 of 16 (11493 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] 1ST&2nd MIPE-MKA All Breed Championship Dog Show [In reply to] Can't Post

ThankQ may, your posting should attract a lot of viewers and less questions asked.
You have done a good job.

May
Old Hand

Mar 6, 2002, 10:34 PM

Post #4 of 16 (11490 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] 1ST&2nd MIPE-MKA All Breed Championship Dog Show [In reply to] Can't Post

You're welcome.

jason
Enthusiast

Mar 12, 2002, 1:38 AM

Post #5 of 16 (11466 views)
Shortcut

There are 2 shows for the 1st and 2nd MIPE-MKA. What are the differences between this 2 shows since they will be running together?

Regards

ear;docked tail;born 11/2001.

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 12, 2002, 2:00 AM

Post #6 of 16 (11462 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jason] 1ST&2nd MIPE-MKA All Breed Championship Dog Show [In reply to] Can't Post

one show is in ring (A) and the other show is in ring (B) loh So exhibitors will be running from ring (A) to (B) like silly buggers loh!

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 12, 2002, 2:16 AM

Post #7 of 16 (11462 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jason] 1ST&2nd MIPE-MKA All Breed Championship Dog Show [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahah..both are dogs shows but judged by different judges..so when one side say ring a is judging hounds, the other side may be judging Working group so that the dogs are not needed at both rings at once..if you come to the show you will automatically understand..
are you coming Jason??

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

jason
Enthusiast

Mar 12, 2002, 2:23 AM

Post #8 of 16 (11460 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] 1ST&2nd MIPE-MKA All Breed Championship Dog Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Yup, if everything is ok ... I hope I won't get a sudden appointment!Laugh
and... I have to think of my 2 dogs too ...
See you all there!

Regards

jason
Enthusiast

Mar 12, 2002, 2:35 AM

Post #9 of 16 (11457 views)
Shortcut

Uncle Derrick,

Have you make the final arrangement for the gathering? like...where and when the exact time for us to meet, how to get the entrance ticket, etc..?

Regards

calida
Novice

Mar 12, 2002, 3:24 AM

Post #10 of 16 (11450 views)
Shortcut

I hope I can attend the dog show on this Sunday... as I've missed the last week event. Frown

I understand that there will be a gathering between the puppycom members? can I join too? Wink

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 12, 2002, 8:19 AM

Post #11 of 16 (11439 views)
Shortcut
Re: [calida] 1ST&2nd MIPE-MKA All Breed Championship Dog Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi calida, sure you can join us. Just prvt. msg. Uncle Derrick to confirm. Smile

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

jason
Enthusiast

Mar 20, 2002, 4:54 PM

Post #12 of 16 (11416 views)
Shortcut

Anyone took some nice photos during the shows at The Mines? If have, I suggest that they can pass them to our webmaster to put up in this forum.
Mr. Khoo, do you have any?

Regards

tengy
Novice

Mar 28, 2002, 6:19 AM

Post #13 of 16 (11389 views)
Shortcut

I've a 20 mins video, very good quality. Plan to edit into some 30sec(about 3MB each) cuts; Mpeg 1 format. Anyone interested to put it up the site.

Please email me.

tengwei@pd.jaring.my

jason
Enthusiast

Mar 28, 2002, 6:49 AM

Post #14 of 16 (11384 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tengy] 1ST&2nd MIPE-MKA All Breed Championship Dog Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Tengy Smile

I have some too ... but I think we should address this matter to our Mr. Khoo, whether he allows us to put up the files or not ... BTW, which part of the show have you taken? Mine one is when GSD, Boxers were in the ring!

Regards

tengy
Novice

Mar 28, 2002, 10:27 PM

Post #15 of 16 (11370 views)
Shortcut

Few shots in the ring, mostly around the rest area and before they enter the ring.

Khoobg
Webmaster

Mar 28, 2002, 11:50 PM

Post #16 of 16 (11363 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tengy] 1ST&2nd MIPE-MKA All Breed Championship Dog Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Email the file to me at bgkhoo@hiley.com and I will post in up.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my