Somethin to Ponder...

ericyong
Novice

Dec 8, 2004, 5:08 PM

Post #1 of 2 (928 views)
Shortcut
Somethin to Ponder... Can't Post

Here's a little somethin to ponder...

Motorcycle racing is illegal in Malaysia, but you see them every night at Jln Raja Laut.

Littering is prohibited, but we have a filthy Kuala Lumpur.

Loitering is prohibited too, but look at KLCC.

I'm just surprised at so many things that are prohibited and illegal, but yet go unnoticed, but while I try to bring my furkids out to any public places, i get such a rude response almost everywhere i go...

I'm not tryin to make a racist remark here, but note the situations at the top.

Go to Jln Raja Laut at 2am any night n u'll see 9.5 out of 10 are malays.

Drive around KL n u'll see 8 out of 10 ppl who throw rubbish out of their Kancils are Malays.

Go to KLCC and u'll see that 9 out of 10 are probably from Kg. Baru.

Sigh...

I was at McDOnalds Taipan on Monday. (Note: There're no 'NO PETS' signs here) I got a rude response from this fat Malay bitch who told me to be civic minded n NOT bring my puppy out. I have two Miniature Schnauzers, one is 6 months, n the other is 3 and a half months... i brought the younger one out n she was very obedient, no noise, no barking n she was even sleepin...

Come on... How irritating can ppl get?

I've been 'halau'ed out of so many places, namely Mont Kiara Starbucks, Tropicana Shakeys, Subang Parade Swensons... all these are with outdoor seats... none of them had the 'NO PETS' signs...

Now I only stick to the places that welcomes my puppies only, namely December in Mont Kiara, the Coffee Bean further up the road... as well as Williams mamak at Mayang... These ppl at these places have a heart, not like those mentioned above....

Why is it that 'anjing tidak dibenarkan' even if they're so obedient???
eRic-Y&JaC-C#UncLe&sTepHy@MS

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 22, 2005, 10:06 PM

Post #2 of 2 (822 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ericyong] Somethin to Ponder... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello dar... Hehehe, you're right... But at least there more that 20 over other places that our babies have been too and are welcomed with open arms...

»¨JaCLyN a.k.a [JaCJaC] and EriC yOnG a.k.a bECkhaM-¨» ©® Wink

Proud mummykins and daddykins of Uncle Pupzie da Nottyness and Stephykins da Princess as of 12th August 2004 and 6th October 2004 Frown

For more pictures or information about my beloved furkids; check out »¤¨Jaclyn's Scrapbook of Love and Friendship¨¤« Tongue

Vote for my puppykins; Uncle Pupz and Stephykins

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my