ABUSE AT HUMANE LOUISIANNE SHELTER

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Dec 8, 2004, 8:26 AM

Post #1 of 1 (295 views)
Shortcut
ABUSE AT HUMANE LOUISIANNE SHELTER Can't Post

Dear Forum members

I just came across an article in a pet forum that there was abuse at Humane South Louisianne Shelter. It brings tears and sadness to me when I read the post. It claimed that as it was under-funded and not enough place and workers to shelter the dogs and cats.Some of them were burnt in the furnace. Injection was given to the heart instead of the vein. How horrible it is. It is supposed to be a humane society but this sick. Most people are raising the subject up with their State authority and sending rescuer workers there.

Many people had rushed there to take away the furkids to be adopted. You can find the post in the Rainbow Bridge Pet Loss and Support before the thread disappears.

May justice be done to those inhumane/cruel people who was suppose to care and give shelter to the furkids but instead did otherwise. May their souls rot in HELL. Mad

Please pray for the helpless furkids there.

May God bless and "take home" all those innocent furkids who had to face such terrible death and may God bless all those kind hearted who helped to rescue.

PIPIMOM

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my