Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
BRANDS OF BRUSHES

ultraboz
New User

Feb 26, 2003, 7:58 AM

Post #1 of 1 (618 views)
Shortcut
BRANDS OF BRUSHES Can't Post

what brand of brushes are you guz using for your dogs? there are so many brands in the market but which is really the best?

i come across an article while browsing through the net and found this brand, CCS , rather interesting. they emphasize a lot on their highest quality materials from Germany, experienced craftsmen who take pride in their work hand finish each tool to perfection, ergonomically designed tools give you the control and the results you need. also all their brushes pin heads are polished and grounded.

anyone here happen to use their brushes here? care to share a view? or any view from anyone here...

they recently introduced their new product, slicker brush which is a big hit in the US among the show dog people and professional groomers! the brush was found to be very soft and not painful to use on dogs. any comment?

i am thinking of buying these brushes to try. where can i get them other than directly from the US?

(This post was edited by ultraboz on Feb 26, 2003, 8:01 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my