Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Bkt KIARA on December 4th, 2004 - Round 38 !!!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Dec 2, 2004, 3:53 AM

Post #1 of 12 (3299 views)
Shortcut
     Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Bkt KIARA on December 4th, 2004 - Round 38 !!!  

Sam Fatt, Sam Fatt and here's to our round 38 ! Do take note of the CHANGE of VENUE this round .... and there is directions given below. Anything, u can call me or email me for further details lar... See u guys there !

P/S : No stream this trail in Kiara but its a different feel altogether. Do bring some mozzy repellant or long pants/shirt or else be prepare to be bitten....

Date : December 4th, 2004

Meeting Venue : TMN BKT KIARA (See direction below)

Time : 7.30 am

Pls be punctual as we are planning to go into the Jungle by 7.45AM.

iJoin us in the list below :

1. Khoo BG + Jody + Teneal
2. Ming Yang, Terry & Kids

Direction :

Use the NKVE from Damansara heading to KL along the way you will be able to see Eastin Hotel on your right hand. From there, do take note of a signboard on your left (abt 200 meters away) that leads to you "Mont Kiara" follow the road to Mont Kiara and go all the way straight.just before the turning to Mont Kiara's traffic light on your left, you shall be able to see a school on your left about 50 meter just before the traffic light. Take that turn and find a parking. That's our meeting point.

If you missed the school, at the traffic light turn left and then on the 1st junction, left again. When you go all the way straight, there is a slight curve to your left and you shall be able to see the school on your right hand. Find parking and you shall see us there waiting.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail.
8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue.
9. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya ! ;

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Dec 2, 2004, 3:57 AM)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2004, 5:11 AM

Post #2 of 12 (3279 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Bkt KIARA on December 4th, 2004 - Round 38 !!! [In reply to]  

Meeting Venue : TMN BKT KIARA (See direction below)

3. Stanley & Henry (the duo's)

Direction :

Use the NKVE from Damansara heading to KL along the way you will be able to see Eastin Hotel on your right hand. From there, do take note of a signboard on your left (abt 200 meters away) that leads to you "Mont Kiara" follow the road to Mont Kiara and go all the way straight.just before the turning to Mont Kiara's traffic light on your left, you shall be able to see a school on your left about 50 meter just before the traffic light. Take that turn and find a parking. That's our meeting point.

If you missed the school, at the traffic light turn left and then on the 1st junction, left again. When you go all the way straight, there is a slight curve to your left and you shall be able to see the school on your right hand. Find parking and you shall see us there waiting.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2004, 7:19 AM

Post #3 of 12 (3267 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Bkt KIARA on December 4th, 2004 - Round 38 !!! [In reply to]  

WAWW new place to trek ah... i canot go this week will join the 11th if there r any treking...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Dec 2, 2004, 5:58 PM

Post #4 of 12 (3253 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Bull Lover] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Bkt KIARA on December 4th, 2004 - Round 38 !!! [In reply to]  

11 shd have lar... just maybe someone will lead instead coz I don't think I will be going lor due to PC Fair that week both me n terry will also b very bz ....

cheers,
minglmy

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Dec 2, 2004, 6:38 PM

Post #5 of 12 (3248 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Bkt KIARA on December 4th, 2004 - Round 38 !!! [In reply to]  

In Reply To

Meeting Venue : TMN BKT KIARA

5. yy, vv, dd & bernard (will bring a quite aggressive dog ohhh.... hope he will be doing well) - n the most important i dunno how to go leh...

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

(This post was edited by yuanyuan on Dec 2, 2004, 6:39 PM)

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2004, 7:20 PM

Post #6 of 12 (3235 views)
Shortcut

ok.. u guys have fun this week lah!!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

May_raymond
Dog Kichi

Dec 2, 2004, 8:33 PM

Post #7 of 12 (3225 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Bull Lover] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Bkt KIARA on December 4th, 2004 - Round 38 !!! [In reply to]  

hi all, sorry for not attending JT last week and not informing, have a really big problem

my new puppy rascal, was SICK! so we brought to the vet, my vet says that he has low blood counts and needs a blood transfussion.... then i went to a klinik in bricksfield, the whole process cost Rm1000, boarding and all.. im so sad now... i dunno wat to do.. if he dun get treatment, he can only liev another week. pls advice me someone, is this situation normal? wat can i do, the vet dianosed him wif e-canines or something like that... now rascal is taking some supplyments and antibiotics from the brickfields kilnik... but canot last long, must go transfussion...

another cheaper option is to give a jab that eliminates all the parasite and cure him, but thats very very risky, cos rascal is very week, im so so sad... wat should i do..

anyone wif any advice, pls call me or raymond at 0196867587 or 0163468688.. pls pls help if anyone can.. thanks

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2004, 10:16 PM

Post #8 of 12 (3213 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [May_raymond] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Bkt KIARA on December 4th, 2004 - Round 38 !!! [In reply to]  

sorry to hear that, but i don't have experence in this. post in the healty saction lah. and i remember i read something in this forum almos thte same thing, have to change blood or something. hope ur doggie will get well soon and go voer all these things...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

BomBom
Enthusiast

Dec 3, 2004, 2:02 AM

Post #9 of 12 (3182 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Bkt KIARA on December 4th, 2004 - Round 38 !!! [In reply to]  

4. Audrey + Ms. Round
5. yy, vv, dd & bernard (will bring a quite aggressive dog ohhh.... hope he will be doing well) - n the most important i dunno how to go leh...
6. 7.
This trek tak laku ah??

|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2004, 3:04 AM

Post #10 of 12 (3175 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [BomBom] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Bkt KIARA on December 4th, 2004 - Round 38 !!! [In reply to]  

In Reply To

SORRY MY... ME AND AUDREY HV TO WITHDRAW FROM THIS KIARA TREK... coz i scared my young son cannot tahan kiara long trek.. going to gasing hill for shorter one.. Really really sorry

6. 7.

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Dec 3, 2004, 4:18 AM

Post #11 of 12 (3154 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [yuanyuan, bombom] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Bkt KIARA on December 4th, 2004 - Round 38 !!! [In reply to]  

If like that then I think next time we might as well stick to Gasing.... Dun think need to have another trekking place liao.

cheers,
minglmy

Khoobg
Webmaster

Dec 3, 2004, 6:24 AM

Post #12 of 12 (3139 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ALL] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Bkt KIARA on December 4th, 2004 - Round 38 !!! [In reply to]  

Looks like the mosquito and tough trek is putting ppl away. We shall put off this trek and get back to Gasing Hill. We shall organized Kiara Trek again later for hardcore trekkers.

Continue here

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my