Puppy bull terrier PLEASE !

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 15, 2005, 11:56 PM

Post #26 of 39 (401 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joelmicah] Puppy bull terrier PLEASE ! [In reply to] Can't Post

French mastiff? I don't know any breeder.... but my friend just got one... I'll try and ask...

The bull terrier breeder and pit bull breeder was yesterday's Star... try lah.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

joelmicah
Novice

Feb 17, 2005, 10:16 AM

Post #27 of 39 (393 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Puppy bull terrier PLEASE ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Cheers dude... Thanks DOGFather.....Wink

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 17, 2005, 11:32 PM

Post #28 of 39 (391 views)
Shortcut

dogfather? dogmother leh....

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 17, 2005, 11:38 PM

Post #29 of 39 (386 views)
Shortcut

hey, just saw a stunning pure white bull terrier male puppy for sale... with MKA cert and grandparents imported from australia.... I see nice background lah but the price is big... 2388...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 17, 2005, 11:39 PM

Post #30 of 39 (386 views)
Shortcut

Oh... there was also a french mastiff for sale... but it didn't have a nice head.... also around 2k and with mka....

joelmicah
Novice

Feb 18, 2005, 8:09 AM

Post #31 of 39 (381 views)
Shortcut

Whereabout is this dog for sale?(FrechMastiff)(My bro is interested in Dogue) Do you have the picture of it? ...

By the way, are you a guy or lady? Just curious? Someone mention you as dogmother? Anyway got through the AMStaff Terrier breeder, the pups are $2000 each.... I could only afford $1200-1500..<<<<Very Sakit HatiUnsure>>>>. Not yet called the AMPitbull breeder yet? Dunnola will check tomorrow? Again, thanks...Smile

Ps;Currently i have a Male ROtty(11months old)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 18, 2005, 6:42 PM

Post #32 of 39 (372 views)
Shortcut

Ah... I do not have the picture coz I went to the petshop eysterday to check out their sales... if wasn't a very nice frenchie.. the head wasn't big like standard size... but if you are interested... the petshop is beside McDonalds in Petaling Street... There are a 3 petshops there that only sells dogs... It is a risk getting a pup for the petshop but if you really like it... well, it is up to you.

Ah... I'm a lady and not a dogmother hahahah.... Wo? 2k? Does it have cert? Coz if no cert than it is too expensive... a friend once called a breeder... no cert only 1k something....

Ah! You have a rottie? Must be a big sized one then hahahah... I have 5 dogs.... 2 boxers, 1 shih tzu, 1 lab and 1 GSD mix....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 18, 2005, 7:26 PM

Post #33 of 39 (371 views)
Shortcut

dogmother hehehe

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2005, 1:22 AM

Post #34 of 39 (368 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Puppy bull terrier PLEASE ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yah lah... who called me dogmother ah? Crazy

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2005, 1:39 AM

Post #35 of 39 (367 views)
Shortcut

ahahaha... if you check back your threads, you can see who call you hehehe..

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2005, 1:49 AM

Post #36 of 39 (366 views)
Shortcut

Is it? Who lah.... I very malas to check all lah....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2005, 1:55 AM

Post #37 of 39 (365 views)
Shortcut

lol.. me lor..

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2005, 2:00 AM

Post #38 of 39 (364 views)
Shortcut

Aiyoh... YOU AH!!!!!! I come and Kill you later!!!!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2005, 2:02 AM

Post #39 of 39 (363 views)
Shortcut

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my