Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
teach ur dog to litter on the newspaper, do u think it works?

Poll: teach ur dog to litter on the newspaper, do u think it works?
yes, definately, works on my dog.
no, not working at all
no comment
View Results (19 votes)

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2004, 1:55 AM

Post #1 of 9 (417 views)
Shortcut
teach ur dog to litter on the newspaper, do u think it works? Can't Post

hehe....let see how's the result....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 30, 2004, 1:58 AM

Post #2 of 9 (407 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ilovenba] teach ur dog to litter on the newspaper, do u think it works? [In reply to] Can't Post

hello ilovenba

i think you have put the POLL in a wrong thread. anyway, i will put my vote.. TongueTongueTongue

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2004, 2:05 AM

Post #3 of 9 (400 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] teach ur dog to litter on the newspaper, do u think it works? [In reply to] Can't Post

yea i know.. hehe, just put lazy to jump to other place mah....

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2004, 2:17 AM

Post #4 of 9 (397 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] teach ur dog to litter on the newspaper, do u think it works? [In reply to] Can't Post

u know, i tried to teach from my first doggie until now recently i just give up. it never works. the puppy would just go and tears the newspaper wherever i put the them. this trick was tought by a petshop owner, well, a few petshop onwer oso teaching me the same thing... haha, guess is sth that they created to con ppl how easily puppies can get train...

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 30, 2004, 3:00 AM

Post #5 of 9 (395 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ilovenba] teach ur dog to litter on the newspaper, do u think it works? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ilovenba

henry also loves to tear and bite newspaper, so it is useless to trained him to pee and poo on newspaper. I heard people say that, if the newspaper got the pee smell, the dog would not bite and tear it. so i give it a try, but failed. what i do is:

1) i let the newspaper absorb the pee. Then i dried it under the sun, and then let my dog sniff, and he tear/bite it.

i think puppy should be taught to pee/poo in newspaper before they have teeth, so that they could not bite the newspaper..

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 1, 2004, 12:34 AM

Post #6 of 9 (373 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

It works wonderfully for my poodle, Ladee ... took me 3 days to train her & she has been very good at it since... almost never mess up my room... but I guess it only applies to some doggies... not all doggies can be train that way... I tried to train my MS, RuYi & it was a failure Unsure... she prefers the grass...

jadeng
Enthusiast

Dec 1, 2004, 6:11 PM

Post #7 of 9 (348 views)
Shortcut

em...is q ok for my sasha..

but i train her outside lah..then use newspaper to clean the pool only

ha? not like this mreh? hahahaha

u may bring new paper, after meal take dog go to walk, then when u c they wanna em~ just put the new paper down there

cut the newspaper in small size so u may put it fast m easy

helo wel come in~ i have 3 month female schnauzer..sasha

silvrash
Enthusiast

Dec 3, 2004, 10:14 PM

Post #8 of 9 (330 views)
Shortcut

hi,
bobo(lhasa) like to tear/bite the newspaper too, took us a few day to get her to really pee poo on it(coz sometime she do sometimes don't), but then still biting loh, but after 2 wks she don't tear them anymore and "will" only peepoo on newspaper or else she won't let it out.Frown

later we bought a small cage for her (only use for peepoo), got tray with newspaper below. and she will always go back to do it loh.

We often take her out for a ride or we go out take her along and find that when she wanna peepee, we put her on the floor, and she won't pee, keep "mh--mh"(sound) there Frown
second time, bring newspaper along, but she won't also. when we reach home she always rush into the house and go back into her cage to do itUnimpressed, i mean its a god thing but then ..... haiya donno her lah

i saw on tv before that there a type of liquid/spray that we can spray on papers and its scent will make the doggy wanna peepoo there

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Dec 16, 2004, 11:26 AM

Post #9 of 9 (295 views)
Shortcut
Re: [silvrash] teach ur dog to litter on the newspaper, do u think it works? [In reply to] Can't Post

But i tried the spray for 2 months...so did my fren..hmm no results also..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my