surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 25, 2004, 6:57 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1738 views)
Shortcut
[ShiShi] ... TzuTzu Chewing ... Can't Post

Hi...

About TzuTzu chewing ...

I suspect very much that TzuTzu is just using his mouth to explore his world ... and a little training will solve your issue ...

Get him some nice soft toys to chew ... Avoid giving rawhide ... rawhide is not good for skin, and swells when it gets wet ... and can choke a pup/dog.

Here are some earlier postings that may be of some assistance:

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=60051;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=159434;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=185614;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=88751;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=126251;search_string=puppy%20chewing;#126251

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=170028;search_string=puppy%20chewing;#170028

Cheers

(This post was edited by surchinmy on Nov 25, 2004, 6:57 AM)

ShiShi

Dec 9, 2004, 11:41 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1622 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] [ShiShi] ... TzuTzu Chewing ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaha... Blur blur me!! Now only i notice u've posted a thread here also. Blush 10q so much n i've read through all the msg posted there. Situation is getting better n we're still trying our best 2 get rid of his bad behaviour...

10q. Take care.

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 10, 2004, 6:42 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ShiShi] [ShiShi] ... TzuTzu Chewing ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ya ...

Be consistent with Tzu2 and he will be fine ... he is very intelligent and will learn fast. Sometimes because he is intelligent - he will try to "push" - just be steady & consistent ... Smile ... Use lots of praise & treats ...

When Tzu2 was with us - he responded very well to praise ...

Cheers

(This post was edited by surchinmy on Dec 10, 2004, 6:49 PM)

ShiShi

Dec 15, 2004, 12:05 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1570 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] [ShiShi] ... TzuTzu Chewing ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmm... Yup, i agree so. Will keep on trying. 10x a lot. Sly

Take care.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my