How to Enhance the Compatibility Between You and Your Pet

ROCH
Novice

Nov 23, 2004, 6:03 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1175 views)
Shortcut
How to Enhance the Compatibility Between You and Your Pet Can't Post

Tips of the Day!

Hey, to all pet lovers. First & foremost, I would like to take to this opportunity to introduce myself to all of you.

I am Sebastian Ng from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. In conjunction of my 7 years experience in Occult Science Analysis, as well as the Member of America Tarot Association (ATA). I have come across that Naming Our Pet is a serious business that we need to take into account.

Why?

Everything came with a series of number in this Universal, say, your Date of Birth, and automatically, these numbers will influence your whole life thru'- from day one till the end.

Same concerns apply to our pet and thus, I did name my dacshund very carefully and properly so that he could achieve a specific purpose that I have fixed for him - to complete all his karmic lesson as a doggie so that he could move on to a higher level of karmic cycle.

Does it sounds weird to you? Well, never doubt about the Occult Science that surrounding us and it influences here and there in our daily life.

Therefore, I would feel that A Good Name should:

• Bring a specific purpose to pet’s life

• Enhance the compatibility between you and your pet

• Create a powerful energy force that stabilizers your pet’s aura.

So, what are you waiting for? Take some action now for you and your lovely pet. Welcome for any comments.ideas/suggestion!

Have a good day and Allow Me to Call Upon the Spirit of Doggie - Saint Roch to bring happiness and healthy life to your lovely pet.Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my